chapter 19

We were split into three, the boys riding in one.car and us girls with another. I sat in the back seat of the car and watched outside the window like a little kid at the passing people and buildings. Also I was texting Ashton, I really wanted him to come. I didn't want to sound obsessive but I missed him and after that kiss this morning, as I said before, I really wanted him to come before. "Hey Maya let's stop by that starbucks over there we can buy some iced coffees for all of us" My cousin said and Maya swung into the the café. We got out and pitched in enough money to buy 6 drinks. The boys are gonna be pretty happy. We started back our trip and I started back texting. I was taken out of trance when the car came to a hault and also the picture of a shirtless Ashton.

"Hey what's happenin'? I asked sorta scared. "We're here silly" Maya said as she switched off the ignition. I got out d stretched my legs which felt gooood and so did my butt. The view of the ocean was absoloutely breath taking. The sea was a mixed shade of a beautiful blue and green colour and the sand was pure white. Maya took the food baskets, I took the coffees and Shri took the towels and what not. The sand felt sooo smoothe beween my toes! I just wanted to run through it with my arms wide open like an aeroplane you know? We soon spotted the guys, shirtless might I add, sitting on some logs under two huge coconut trees. God forbid if we die if gravity decides to play a little bit with us and the coconuts fall on our heads. "Earth to Emma!" They shouted as I jumped and blushed red. "Here you guys are we bought some of these" I said as they grabbed their fav. coffees. I took mine which was iced mocha cappuchino amd just realised that there was another one sitting in the crate thing. "Uh maya, there's one left who is thia for?" I asked. "Well um we can all share it up later ot something I dunno" She said shrugging. I sipped through the straw letting the cold liquud run throug my mouth, down my throat and into my stomach. It felt good too. "hey hey! now don't have an orgasm with your iced coffee!" Michael said as I opened my eye and we all laughed at my stupidity. "Well if it tastes soo good what do you want me to do?"I asked. "Wait *cough for Ashton *cough* " Cal clearly said as my eyes went big and again they all chuckled making me go red as my bikini top. Speakin of that, Maya was the first to stabd up and take off her clothes. And when she did, I don't wanna sound homo but dayum! She was fit! It looks like I wasn't the only one who thought so as these guys were playing cricket and the batsman got straight out as the bowler hit the wicket. I sent my left hand with my index finger out indicating an out. The other guys laughed at their friend who just laughed and sent us thumbs up but made a certain pale red hair boy jealous. He quickly sat her down on top if him and kissed her cheek.

The next thing you know was Shri and I swear I saw Cal drooled. Then the all turned to face me expectantly. "As much as I love my bestie in my shirt, sooner or later it has to come out" Luke said and smirked. I sighed and removed the shirt when no one was speaking. Gee I know I should've left the jersey on. "Oh my balls! Can I have your boobs?" Maya squeaked as all of their eyes were on my chest which earned Cal a playful slap to his chest. "you two need to get into the sun! look how pale you guys are!" Cal said motioning to both Michael and I who only shook our heads no. I had already put sunblock home so I just casually sat there with a drink in my hand as everyone else put on theirselves. "Help me Ems" Luke said as he pushed the bottle infront of me. He turned around as I sprayed every inch of his skin. "Thank you" he said. "Not a problem" I replied. "Ok well I'm done with this I'm gonna throw it away who else finished theirs?" I asked only to recieve back all the cups.

I walked away to find a bin to only remember that I had seen one when we had now arrived, long walk I guess. Walking to the bin was awkwaed because of the nasty perverted commemts that the guys young and old threw at me. I tipped everything in the bin and was about to turn arounf when two large hands blocked my eyes. My first instinct was to elbow them so I did. I turned around in satisfactory but that changed quickly when.I noticed I had elbows Ashton on his chest. "Oh fudge! Shit Ash you okay?! Gosh you scared me! What are you doing here? Ohmygod foes it hurt?" I asked all at once. "Stop blabbering Tommy well I guess I'm okay, boss closed shop early, sorry for scaring you and you definitely don't hit like a girl" He said and rubbed his hand over his chest. I removed his hands and placed it with mine and remembered that there was cream in the bag shri had. "Ash let's go back I have something to rub on it." I said and he looked down at me. "Were you planning this?" He laughed. "Not al all Iwin haha" I replied. He kept staring and I realise he was staring at me boobs. Typical teenaged boy. "Um eyes up here pretty boy" I said and he blushed immensely. "Ok sorry but you've got a nice handful" He said cupping his hands like if he was holding it. "Ashhhtoonnn" I whined. "Ok hop on and we'll go meet the rest" He said and bent a little. I know there wasn't no way in saying NO so I hopped on and for spite he cupped his hands over my ass. My hands hooked around his shoulders lightly and I rested my red on it too. Lots of people were watching and the guys were back with the comments especially now that my boobs were pressed up against his back which made it show even more. His grip on my bum tightened and he just gritted his teeth.

"Took ya long enough! What? did you guys end up having sex too?" Michael asked which made them all bust out laughing and me confused. "Wait you guys planned this?" I asked. "Well Duhhh" Calum said. Ash sat down while I took out the cream and rubbed his chest gently. "Awwh look at them!!" cooed Luke. I smiled and got up. "We've been here a long time now,.can we go bathe nowww?" I whined and everybody stood up running to the water haha ammateurs, well I was one too so I ran and follow them. The water was cold but felt good. We walked in till about waist length and I jumped On Ash as he "drove" me around. I felt like a little kid. "Ash finals are in a few weeks and here we are fooling around" I said and sighed. "Babe it's okay and It's stressful too so ya know it's good to come to the beach. One you're studying a lot and trying your best to reach 100% in exams we're good" He said. "I totally agree with you and well you're in year 6 right what are your plans for the future?" I asked. "I wanna do music, be it a teacher or a music tech or working in a radiostation and stuff" He said and smiled proudly. "Well you get em tiger" I said and kissed under his ear. "What about you?" He asked. "Well I was thinking of doin physics, chem, bio, maths and english for year 6 and then go on to doing optometry, the eyes" I said and he looked surprised. "When you become and optomertrist right, will you give specials and discounts?" He asked and showed his beautiful dimples. "Psh noo...you'll get it free" I said whicg made his smile beam even more.

We played a while in the ocean and.swam around and I really did tire out myself. "Hey you wanna go for a walk?" Ash asked. "Yeah sure" I said and we walked out of the water. We continued walking and talking about life and school and his job until we reached some huge rocks and we couldn't see anybody anymore. "Is it safe here?" I asked as I clutched onto his muscular arms. "Of course Tommy or else I wouldn't have brought you here" He said and kissed my cheek but at the last minute I turned my face and he kissed my lips. I put my arms around his neck as he pulled my hips closer to his. We kissed like there was no tomorrow, soon getting out of breath. "you do have some tricks up your sleeves hunny" He said as I pecked his lips one more time. We sat there for another ten minutes until I heard his tummy rumble. "Aww is Ashton Irwin hungry?" I asked. "Mmmhm" he replied and pulled me up to go back to go get something to eat. I wanted to grab his hands so bad and hold it. I mean what are we? We kiss and cuddle, hold hands sometimes. I wonder if he feels what I feel. If he don't then I'll go curl up and cry in a corner. Just then I heard a hight pitch scream and a girl ran towards Ashton nearly knocking me down. "Ashton omg how are you?" she nasaily said. "Hey Clarissa I'm good how are you?" He asked. "Better now seeing that you're here" She said and winked. I stood there awkwardly until she turned to me. "Um who's she babe?" She asked. Babe? WTF?

"Well hello to you to I'm Emma, Ashton's friend" I said sticking out my hand but she didn't take it. She just scoffed. "Um I'm gonna go why don't you two catch up?" I said and left but heard, "Thank god she's gone now we can have some fun" Clarissa said. I also heard some lip smacking. That hurt, sure felt a stab to the back. I walked away with my hands swinging trying not to cry. He didn't even stop me or told me to stay or anything.

"Heyyy where's Ashton?" Maya asked. I just shrugged and said/asked, "Can we go home now?" They were taken aback of how I acted. "You okay Ems" Luke asked nearing to me. "Yeah sure let'a go.home please!" I said walking away with my clothes to the changing.rooms. I quickly changed my clothes and waited by the car for the others. "Emma please!! Emma" Someone shouted. Everyone else had already finished changied their clothes. It was Ashton running towards us. "What do you want?" I spat. "Please can we talk?" He asked. "Then what are we doing right now?" I spat back. "Please Emma I beg you just listen!" He pleaded. "What to hear Clarissa say thank god I'm gone and more lip smacking?!" I stated clearly furious. Then he did what I had not expected, he kissed me. I pushed him back with all my force and punched his shoulder. "Fuck ooww what was that for?" He asked angrily. "Why don't you go kiss up to Clarissa?" I asked, sarcasm dripping from my tongue. "Hey babe what's wrong?" She asked running up and linking arms with him. Speak of the devil and here she is. I heard gasps from the girls. and I said, "Ashton you're the biggest player I've ever met!" Turning and walking away with the others. "Um can Mikey and Cal switch? Can I ride with Luke and my cousin please?" I asked. "Yeah sure Emmy let's go" Mikey said and went into the car with his girlfriend. I hopped in with Luke ad let Shri drive. When my head hit his chest I let the tears fall. I couldn't hide it in anymore. You just can't toy with someone like that. "Shh shh shh" Luke said while rubbing my back up and down. My eyes were burning and I knew soon enough I was drifting away in a sleep with Luke arms securely round me.