chapter 32

"wait he's your uncle?" She asked quite surprised as well. "Uh step" I said. "Hey man how you doin?" Mu uncle asked. "Hey uncle sherwin I'm good how you?" I asked bumping his fist. "Good good, i see you met my daughter" He says. "Yeah she's quite a lovely girl" I said gazing at her. "She is. So you break her heart you gonna fix it!" He says sternly. "Yes sir" I said. "Wait a minute, is your wife Karen?" No flipping way. "Um ex now" he says awkwardly as I nodded. "Well it was nice seeing you again I'm gonna go head back now bye, bye Alli" I said hugging her as he 'coughed'.

"Michael!! Michael Clifford" I yelled as I entered the house. "Yeah what?" He scoffed. "Jesus hear this!" I said as I jumped onto the couch next to him. He tilted his head to the side and looked at me to go on. "Ok so after I took your sister on the incredible date, I dropped her home. And so we were sorta kissing-" "You were kissing my sister man? On a first date?" He asks/states. "Look yeah ok, and so her dad answered the door-" "So"

"jeez stop interrupting me Michael!" I said annoyed as he held his hands up in declarance. "So as I was saying, her dad is my uncle, step uncle, and hus wife was your mum mike" I said which made his head snapped up to me. "You're saying that My sister and you are step cousins?" he asked confused. "Um yeah but I really like her dude," I said playing with my fingers. "Then go for it, it'll be kinda weird wait man are you saying we sorta related to?!"He asks excitedly. "Yeah I guess so" I said grinning not really knowing what to say.

-------------------------------------

Emma's POV.

"Ten, nine, eight, se-evn, six, five, four, three, two and one!" I said out of breath. Squatting is hard work man! My legs are killing me. I've been exercising for the past half hour which is good, my instructor said 30-45 minutes per day is good I mean you can't burn out yourself right? I was drenched in sweat thank god I was wearing minimal clothes as possible, what I meant was that I was wear a tank top with short shorts. My hair was now hoisted up in a messy bun and my face was reddened. I slowly did some cool down exercise when I heard a whistle. "Well I couldn't contain myself, I tried but damn you're just beautiful" Ashton said putting his arms around ny waist. "How was tou even seeing me?" I asked baffled. "The window hunnie and you nearky made me stand at attention I mean seriously" He said blushing. Stand at attention? Ooh!

"Why didn't you join me then?" I asked bending down to pick uo my wights. "Cause I-" He stopped and slapped my ass really hardly. "Firm but still soft nice" He says giving it a good squeeze. "Yeah Thank my instructor he pushed me into getting like this" I said and turned towards him. "You're so cute but you hair is a terrible mess babe" He says. "Well you're a hot mess" I said wrapping my arms around his shoulder on my tippy toes and kissed him. He deepened it and we ended up falling on my bed. Things were getting rather heated when he wrapped himself between my legs. "Ash" I said stopping him. He looked up with sorr filled eyes. "Are you okat? Is anything wrong?" He asks worrily. "No but I was wondering, what are we?" I asked watching into his beautiful eyes. "I kinda assumed that we were together" he said twirling a piece of my hair. "awe but you gotta ask me! You're my first boyfriend" I said shyly. "Wait I am??" He asks surprised."yep" i said waiting. "Oh yes, would you, Emma Thompson take Ashton Fletcher Irwin to be you faithfully loyal boyfriend? In sickness and- ah I dunno the rest" He says giggling. "Naw it's fine and yes I'll be your girlfriend" I said continuing the fest we had before.

---------------------------

A/N: short chapter IK but finally they're together right? Or would it stay like this for long? Stay tune to find out more! Gee I sounded so lame just now haha :)