Chapter 16

My hair looked fairly blank, my skin looked too pale and well my lips were pink as usual. I wanted to change my hair colour today, not the whole thing maybe like an ombre or something. "Hey mum, um what would you say if I tolf you that I'm gonna colour my hair?" I asked her as I sat on the kitchen stool eating a banana."I'd say that you're too young" She says."But mummmm" I whined. "No buts! You're too young and you'll get grey hair really fast and you might get bald-" "Mum, I was just gonna do the end you know Like a dip dye?" I said cutting her off as she nodded. "Ok well if you are don't choose some stupid blunt colour ok! Like white! I don't want my daughter's head looking like a skunk" She said and shooed me off as she was cleaning.

I took the car keys and drove (yeah I can drive it's just that I don't have a car yet) to walgreens which was not to far from where I live, I'd say about 15 minutes for the most. I looked through the dye sections and picked out the colour and went to cash. After about 25 minutes I was knocking on Michael's door. "Oh hey, what are you doing here?" He asked as he leaned against the door frame. "I wanted you to help me with something" I said and raised the black plastic bag infront his face. "You don't want me to kill someone for you right?" He said and chuckled. "Very funny Clifford and even if I did, I would've called you and tell you that we're meeting duh" I said all sassy.

"So waddup?" He asked. "I want you to do a pink ombre on my hair" I said pulling out the dye. He looked surprised but welcomed me into his house anyways. He got some foil and we went straight to his bathroom. We sat there for nearly an hour and we talked about his new girlfriend Maya, she's such a sweet heart. "Babe! Michael!!" Someone shouted. He got up to go meet Maya while I sat down waiting for my hair to soak in the colour. Just then the door opened and Maya and Mikey walked in. "Hey Emma!" She greeted. "Hello Maya" I replied. We shooed Michael out of the bathroom and talked in there for a while. "So you and Ashton huh?" She said snapping me out of trance. "What do you mean?" I said as my heart beated rapidly in my chest.

"Awh come on don't deny it I know You like him and I know he likes you back to" She said and winked. "No, he doesn't like me, he won't like me" I said softly. "AHA so you do like him OMG!!" She squealed and Michael burst into the room worrily. "Oh my god you girls okay?" He asked frightened. "Yeah we are it's just that Emma l-" She started off but I clamped my hand over her mouth. "So Mickey how long again?" I asked. "Mickey?" Maya asked giggling. "Ah yes that's my nickname for him since.....a good while now" I said. His eyes went wide and then he said, "It's about good now come I'll wash it out and you can blow dry it with this" He said handing me a purple blow dryer, conair too.

I sat down by the sink and bent my head over as he took off the foils and began washing my hair. To be honest I nearly slept away while he was washing my hair, anybody who plays with my hair makes me sleep. "Ok all done, here ya go" He said and wiped his hands. "Thanks Mickey!" I said standing up and plugging in the dryer. I sat there for about half an hour drying my hair. It looked so fucking awesome. "OHMYGODMICHAEL! I LOVE IT" I basically screamed and ran out to see He and Maya in a deep makeout session. "Oh shit I'm sorry I'm gonna go now have fun, be safe though bye and THANKS AGAIN MICKEY" I shouted as I left. I sat down buckling my seatbelt and watched my newly coloured hair In the rear view mirror. I took one more glance and pulled out and drove myself home.

"Mum I'm home" I sung as I entered the house. Then my baby brother came running in. "Hey boy" I said ruffling his hair as he touched mine. He smiled and yanked my head. "Ouch!" I said and pinched his cheek saying, naught boy. I picked him up and walked to my room where I layed him down and made him sleep. Gosh he was so cute! "Ma!" I yelled as I went into her room. "In here!" She shouted from the bathroom. "OK nevermind" I said. Whoa when natures call, It calls!

------------------------------THE NEXT DAY----------------------

I changed into Grey skinny jeans and a black cut tee shirt that says, "Loose lips sink ships" With an anchor on the I of the ships with my penguin hoodie, well it was Luke's but I took and I'm not giving it back. "Honey hurry up!" My mum yelled at I combed my hair and apply last minute make-up. I ran down the stairs almost tripping and grabbed some food while running to the car. I shut the door and scarfed down my food. She drove to the school in a hurry since she had to be early to work today and dropped me off. It was 7 and I had an entire hour which sucked. I slurped on my chai iced tea from starbucks and entered the school to have all of them stare at me as if I'm some Alien.

I shurgged them off and saw Luke and HER staring at me also, what is up with people this morning? I was too busy noticing people staring at me that I hadn't notice Ashton come in front of me. This resulted in me smashing into him and he catching me before I fell and any of my drink was spilled. "Hey hey Tommy look watch where you're going alright" He said and bit his lip. OH GOD! That lip bite. "Uh yeah thanks" I said. Before I left he spun be back around, kissed me cheek and took my ice tea and ran away with it. By now everyone and I mean everyone, was looking. I quietly walked away as my face turned scarlet. I took a lollipop and went to my usual tree and sat down, hugging the sleeves of the hoodie. Oh how I missed Luke, I missed my bestfriend, I want him back. I was sulking but then a skinny shadow blocked the sun infront of me.

"Bitch I know that's Luke hoodie, give me it!" She gritted as she came up closer. I stood up and said, "No absoloutely not!"                                          "Well why not, bitch?"

"Because it's the only that's close to me from him, I mean you already practically own him!"

"Well I want  this so give it to me!"                    "I told you already NO!"

"You have the nerve to tell me no you bitch and stay away from Ashton!"

"What the fuck! You have Luke how much more do you want?!!!!?!!"

"I just used Luke as a rebound when Ash and I broke up and I want him back"

Now this ticked me off big time. I was about to slap her but then a hand stopped me. I looked up to meet with a pair or dark blue eyes filled with tears. "Awhh you saved me" She snorted and I scoffed. "Save you?! I heard everything, you're the world's biggest hoe and I can't believe I gave up my bestfriend for you!" He yelled at her. Luke hugged me from the side and walked away with me. Halfway through the walk, I spun around and hugged him tightly as he hugged back tighter, lifting me off the ground! "I love you Lukey, don't ever do that to me! I want my bestfriend to be beside me through everything don't ever leave me okay!" I said. "I love you even more and I promise I won't ever do that" He replied.