chapter 9

Luke begged me to tell him everything that happened last night. I did and I was hands down crying. Most of the time he sweared and balled up his fists. We have school tomorrow and I don't really wanna see Ashton's face or any part of his body at all. He's a disgust to the human race. "Hey uh do you wanna eat something?" Luke asked. "Yep but what do you have i mind?" I asked. "Pizza" He said and picked up his phone to dial the number. "No no Luke let's make pizza" I said and grabbed his hand and ran to the kitchen. "Hey hey I have no idea how to make pizza but I think we have pizza crust" He said looking into the freezer. "No Luke let's make the pizza from scratch" I said and grabbed a bowl.

"From scratch Ugh that's too much work" He said scrunching up his face. "You're too lazy that's all" I replied.  I searched through the cupboards and looked for; flour, yeast, tomato sauce, and some salt. I layed the dough ingredients and started mixing them with water. "Luke get your lazy butt up and get some veges and well meat for you." I said whilst mixing the sticky dough with my hands. He managed to gather a lot of veges and placed them infront of me. "So you're just gonna stand there looking at them?" I asked as he looked at the veges and meat then back to me.

He shrugged and i slapped him playfully which now there was flour on his face. He touched the part of his face with flour and gave me a death glare. OH SHIT. "Ok lemme help you just a little" He saidas he grabbed a hand ful of flour and dashed it in my face which made me sneeze and cough awfully. "You idiot look what yo- achoo" I sneezed. I went upstairs and washed my face and retreated back downstairs to see Luke cutting up the sweet peppers. "Hmm good job Lukey" I said and pulled out my phone and snapped  picture of him sending it on twitter with the caption "Messy Chef Luke" I got some retweets and favourite almost immediately but then a tweet caught my eye, "omg luke hemmings ILY <3 <3 XX"

"Uh luke?" I called out. "Yea Ems" he said sweetly. "You got a girlfriend?" I asked bluntly. "What? A girlfriend no why'd ya ask?" He asked. I showed him the tweet and he smiled largely. "Well Ems the guys and I took your advice and we uh have this band going on. We have a lot of covers on youtube" He said cooly. "And when were you planning on telling me?" I asked trying to be serious but end up failing at it. "Haha I was gonna but then I forgot" He said quite sorry. "Aww it's ok don't need to be sad, well thanks for the help here. The dough has been sitting for about half an hour so thats good" I said and took it out laying it on the flour covered table top.

We ended up with three pizzas and we went all vege no meat. "Hey you wanna call over the boys to help us eat it?" I asked. "Yes great idea" He said and quickly dial the number. We waited for it too cool properly before cutting them.  Just then the boys barged in and screamed. "What the hell are you okay?" I asked them. "No, It;s just that YOUR PIZZA SMELLS LIKE HEAVEN!" Calum shouted. "Oh haha thanks" I said.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

"Man that was good" Michael said and burped loudly causing us to erupt in laughter. "Well I guess two chefs are better than one" I said and nudged Luke. "Hey Imma be right back" I said as I went up to Luke's room to take a shower, I felt yucky. Oh crap urgh I need clothes and all I had on right now was a towel. "Luke!!!" I yelled from upstairs. "coming" He yelled back. Before he could open the door, my head was peaking out of it so I can speak to him. "Hey I uh want to shower and I need clothes. Would you mind just walking and bringing me back some please!!" I begged as he rolled his eyes and I heard the door closed.

After about half an hour I finished up and slowly crept into his room and saw the clothes he picked out. There were very pretty undergarments, leggings but no tee shirt. Am I supposed to walk bare back? I changed into them and searched through his drawers and took his striped tee. My back was faced towards the door as I dried my hair with the towel. The door opened and I felt two arms crept up on my waist. "Luke what are you doing?" I asked and turned around only to be met with Michael's eyes. "Mi-michael?" I asked and dropped the towel as he tightened the grip. He leaned in and closed his eyes. What the frick? I didn't know what was happeninig until I felt a pair of soft lips against mine. I put my arms around his neck and kissed him harder. "Hey uh Em- What the fuck!"