chapter 7

"You can't be serious Emma, you're going out with him tomorrow?? That jerk??" Luke scoffed. "Luke darling he apologised and I know what he used to do which was very bad but why not give him a chance?" I asked as Luke shot me a glare. "Alright but if he does anything to you just ring me ok" Luke said and smiled as I returned one.

"So luke your friend um I think his name is Michael.... he single?" I asked. Luke spun his head to face me.  "He uh yyeah he is" He stuttered. "Cat got your tongue?" I asked and he forced a smile. "It's so boring!" Luke complained as hr groaned loudly, really Loud. Just then some footsteps were heard coming up to his room then two knocks. "Luke babe you uh good?" His mum asked and then openes the door to find her son spinning on an office chair. She coughed awkwardly and said, "Was everything all right.....?" "Mum I'm borrred" He said. She looked at him and left the room going back to whatever she was doing.

"Hey I know what we can do..... sibg for me" I suggested. "Me? Sing? ih please Ems" he said and laughed. I rolled my eyes playfully and said," I've heard you in the bathroom multiple times come on and you rock!" As I stuck my tongue out, half wink and did the rock sign with my hands. "Ugh hmmm alright but what song?" He asked. " Ummm...... can you sing Lego house puhlease?? and play the guitar too!" I giggled. "Did you just giggle? Thats was cute" He said chuckling as I tried hiding the upcoming blush.

----------------------

(After the song)

My mouth was dropped to the floor well not literaly but you know what I mean. "Told you I was bad" He said sadly putting his guitar down. "Bad? BAD?? You effing me Luke?? That was effing awesome!!! Gosh yoh're talented" I said jumping around. "You really think so?? So I can get a record deal then?" He asked jokingly. I thought about it for awhile and he snapped me out of trans. "I wasn't being serious you know" He said. "But I was" I replied. "Hey can Calum and Michael play instruments??" I asked. "Um yeah but wh- Wait are you thinking of making us a band??"Luke asked totally weird.

"Tell them bring whatever then can and after my lunch date thingy Imma listen to all and no back downs Luke" I warned. "Alright mum I and the boys would be here".

-----------------------------

(The next day)

I woke up at about 10 in the morning leaving an hour till Ashton arrives. I hurridly went into the bathroom brushing my teeth and bathing. I also shaved my legs which really need shaving. Sometimes I wonder If I'm half gorilla. I took a look Shower. I didn't wash my hair cuz I washed it yesterday and I wanted ti curl it today. I turned the water off and let the cool air hit my body as I came in contact with the AC in my room. I wore dark blue skinny jeans with a red peplum top. I curled my hair is loose curls and applied some red baby lips to my lips and some eyeliner.

I went downstairs for a while and waited. He came 10 minutes later and man did he look fine. He wore his black skinny jeans with a white button up shirt which he pulled by his elbows and his hair was parted neatly. And he smelt ohmygod lovely!! "Whoa you look gorgeous" He said eyeing me up and down. "You look quite lovely as well" I said and smiled. "Well Emma let's get going yeah?" He said and outstretched his hand. "I took it by surprise and he opened the door and stuff. What a gentleman. "Hey Ash where are we going?" I asked. "Hmmm I can't tell you" He said. "Oh and is it okay if I bring you home like about by 4 cause I got another place to go to" He asked and I nodded smiling. Soon enough we arrived to Cracker Barrel which I Loved!! " Oh my how did you know I liked here?" I asked. "Well tbh I asked someone and they told me here" He said nervously.

We ate and chat and had a good laugh. I must admit, it was fun. He was a completely different person today and I think I just like that. LIKE that he's was being a good person to me that's all. It was nowfive thirty and he took a swift drive to on of the nearest mountain/ cliff that's near the water. It was silent but a good one. We finally arrived and he came out and opened  the door on my side. How sweet. He took my hand in his and kept walking until he sat down pulling me into him. The sun was now setting and it looked beautifully organised. The hues of orange, pink and red smeared ever so lightly across from the dull yellow light. It was quite a sight. I sighed and rested my head upon his broad shoulders.

"You know today was nice, and you were absoloutely amazing today Ems,"He said and I turned to face him. His eyes stared into mine.He leaned in, his soft lips touched mine and I knew I felt something. "I think you should know that I'm sorry, I'm sorry that  you didn't know that THIS WAS A DARE!!!!" He screamt in my face laughing falling back down. WHAT A DARE?! Other kids came out laughing at my embarrassment and took picture. I started crying and got up running far. far away. How?!Why?! He's such a oh fuck it! I hate his guts, Karma will definetely slap him back real good.

I muste looking like a pure mess. I didn't know where I was because it was dark. I should've listened to Luke and stayed home and play fifa or something but no I just had to give Ashton fucking Irwin a chance. I shined my phone and kept walking until I met up with a pub. I never drank and maybe tonight I can drink away what Ashton's done to me. I went in and I do look older for my age. I started off with beer first. One after the next. My phone was blowing up but I didn't care at this moment. How can someone ever humiliate one like that? I was up to my fifth beer I think and all I can see was blurred faces. This cute guy with fluffy, curly hair came by with nice dimples, which reminded me of that sick bastard. Without knowing, I immediately slapped him and stumbled across the floor earning whistles and dirty calls from men around the table.

I couldn't take it anymore as my phone blared once more. "He-heeeloooo" I slurred longly into my phone. "Emma? Is that you? are you alright?" Asked a very worried Luke. "Yeah. I'm having lot's of fun babe!!" I exclaimed. What the hell was I saying. "Are you drunk Emma! Where the hell is ashton? Where are you?!" He angrily shouted. "Whoa Luke, I'm here in some purtty place called Ettamogah Pub or something, and ashton? Oh you know he left just like the rest" I said sobbing into the phone. "He left me Luke, ASHTON FUCKING IRIWIN LEFT ME AND I WAS THE LAUGHING STOCK!" I said shouting sarcastically and crying into the phone. By now the call was ended and all I can think is whether Luke is gonna leave me like the rest.