chapter 18

"come on baby just trust me, I won't hurt you" he said. I looked him in the eye and nodded in approval. He began kissing my neck and various other places living small tinges of what would dark purple bruises the next morning. Clothes began shedding in swift motions and he began pulling out a little foiled packet. He put it on and looked at me staright in my eye. "This won't hurt a bit, I love you, you know that right?"   "Yes Ashton, I know that and I love you too" He lined up right at my entrance and began pushing in slowly. 

"Get up lazy bones!!!" Someone yelled as I shot up and gasped. I looked around and see that I was in the tights I had on yesterday with someone's tee-shirt on. There infront of my bed was my cousin shri with a huge smile plastered on her face. "What time is it?" I asked while stretching. "It's 11:05" She said checking her watch. "What soo late? what about school oh my god!!" I panicked as I jumped outta bed and rushed to the bathroom to brush my teeth. I washed my mouth and went for my toothbrush except, I had now realised, this is not my bathroom, that was not my bed and this definetely not my shirt. I went back to my room crossed armed and watched my cousin double over in a fit of laughter.

"Shri where are we?" I asked. "You don't know sweetheart? I mean you wanted to come here" She said which made me even more confused. "Don't talk in riddles where are we shri?" I asked getting a bit annoyed. "Alright don't get your panties in a twise, we're in Ashton's house!" She exclaimed. "Ash's house? Wait what did his parents say?" I asked. "Don't worry tehy're out ona business trip for three weeks and oh here is a toothbrush, your breath stinks!" She laughed and handed me a pink one. I went to the bathroom again and started brushing my teeth. After about 7 minutes I was done and my breath smelled minty and nice.

I came out of the room and looked into the large ass hall way I was in. I walked aimlessly to the end and found some stairs which I carefully went down to. It led me to the outside apparently. I walked back up the stairs at went to the other side of the hall where I was met with yet another set of a swirled stair case. I set foot on his beauitful, clean, hard woord floors and got immediately frightened as a zombie tired Luke tripped on the stairs and fell on me sending both of us flying to the couch. I fell on my front side and hit my boobs pretty hard. "Oh my god, are you okay? I'm sorry I was soo tired, oh my god are you hurt? Shirt tell me where hurts!" He frantically spoke. "My boobs, but I'm good, I'm good." 

"And they're awake!!!" Ashton shouted making me clutch on to my chest even deeper. "Whoa sorry for scaring you!" He said and pat my back. "So how did you sleep?" He asked and I smiled. "Pretty good!" I said. "Nice nice soo you remember anything at all that happened last night?" He asked with a hint of what seems to be hope. "No just um all of us dancing and drinking lots of alcohol but should I be worried?" I asked. "No it's nothing, oh and here you would need this" He said a bit sadly and handed me a glass of water with 2 aleves. "Thanks" I said as he nodded and went to the kitchen where I followed. 

There was Maya, Calum, Michael and now Luke who had their heads down groaning in pain. "Aww babies are you alright?" I asked as Michael hit me with sarcasm. "No we're just groaning in pain for no reason" "Alright no need to be sassy Mr.Clifford" I said and took the grilled cheese sanwhich from Ashton. "Thank you!!" I said as I began muching on it which tasted really good by the way. I finished it off with a bottle of Fiji water (which I love) and sat there looking at everyone. "Hey Ash, I'll clean up you and go and sit okay?" I said while I pushed his away and started washing up the dishes and cleaning up the kitchen. 

I know he was staring at me, I could feel it burning from the back of my head. I wiped the table tops and I was done! I turned around to meet with a pair of hands sitting of my hips. "Well hello to you to Irwin" I said and rest my hands on his chest. He pulled me tighter and leaned in for a kiss but then, someone coughed ruining the moment, my cousin -_- . "Sorry to interrupt you guys but I'm bored as fudge and so are the others, do you guys wanna do something today?" she asked slightly shrugging. "Sorry but I got work today, you guys can go if you want, I'll catch with you later" Ashton said still holding my waist. She left smirking and I turned to face him. "You work?" I asked. "I just said that Tommy and yeah at the music shop not to far from here" He said and chuckled.