9🔥

L Y D I A

By the time I got dressed Grayson was already here to pick us up.

We arrived at the club and he bought us to the VIP area. I spotted a familiar pair of dark blue eyes and they ran over my body before looking into my eyes.

He's back

He looks angry.

Grayson then pulled me to the couch as Ivy went to Tyler.

I took a seat on his lap before looking at Valerio. He looked away and a group of dancers came in. They started dancing and one of them went over to him.

She started shaking her ass as he stared at her with a smirk.

I looked away.

Ugh

Why was I feeling upset.

"Can we go to the bar and have some shots" I asked Grayson.

"Yes but I can't get drunk I have work after this" he said and I nod. We walked to the bar and I started drinking. I had stopped counting after my eighth shot.

"I want to dance" I shouted over the music and he smiled at me before leading me to the dancer floor.

I started grinding my hips into his as he held my waist. After about thirty minutes Marco approached us.

"Sorry to interrupt" he said and I stopped dancing before turning around

"We need to go now" he said and Grayson cursed under his breath

"It's okay" I smiled.

"Can't I take her home first" Grayson asked

"I don't want to leave as yet" I said

"Don't worry about it Tyler well take her and Ivy home if we don't return back in time" Marco said.

"You go get the car I'll bring her back to the room"

"You know I'm not drunk" I said to Marco

Grayson gave me a kiss before walking away.

"Let's go princess chop chop" Marco said.

"I'm not a princess" I said

"What are you an angel" he said while opening the door.

I looked at him and he gave me a wink before leaving.

The only person in the room was Valerio, the twins, Ivy and Damon.

Everyone then exits the room and Damon closed the door behind them. I looked at Valerio and he was already walking towards me. He stopped infront of me as he glared down at me

"What?"

"What are you wearing?" he asked

"It's dress you like it" I asked while twirling and the dress lifted up.