Chapter 4: New Sensei

"Still waiting for your Sensei to Sakura Chan?" Naruto was jumping beside me. He knew the answer, probably just wanted to make conversation. Not looking up from my book I replied. "Yes Naruto, Both of our instructors seem to be late.." I trailed off as I could already sense the mischief from his eyes as they stared at me. I heard the pounding of jumps stop, and a footstep towards me. He leaned into my ear and whispered. "Wanna pull a prank?"

"Naruto, there Jonin, they wont fall for a simple prank." "Then it has to be good one there not expecting!" "hm.. I don't know.. This seems to be different from just pranking Iruka Sensei.. you sure you want to? We don't wanna to get on their badsides..." "Sakura, pleaseeeeeeeeee for meeee? One last time before we are split apart??" Sigh. "Alright, fine. But this prank has to be skillfully calculated." "That's why I have you." I playfully rolled my eyes at his small comment. "What kind of prank did you have in mind?" "Just a simple one, maybe water bucket above an open door." "Were going to need a distraction so they don't see it coming... what if...." I smiled at the thought.

Hinata was using her Byakugan to see through the wall for the Jonin. Suddenly she said "Get ready you two!" Suddenly Naruto and Sakura started fighting, arguing, and getting very mad.

I got to admit, this wasn't the best planned prank but it should still work. "Your so weak I bet my dead grandma could beat you in a battle!" Naruto started.

"Oh yeah? Well you certainly cant! Not with how stupid you are!"

"How would you know? your blinder then a bat when it comes to fighting! I bet I could sneak behind you and strike and you wouldn't know what hit you!"

I took a glance at Hinata as she nodded, signalling they were almost here, and that they heard us. All of a sudden I heard someone right beside us. Sasuke.

"Sakura, Naruto, cut it out!"

"No! This pink haired brat-"

"Really? Brat Naruto?? I'm smarter then you will ever be!"

Sasuke stood there for a second. Almost shocked at our words. But then looked at the door and saw the water. So, he played along.

"Your not smarter them me Sakura! I can beat you physically! I have the brain to do it to!"

Suddenly the door opened and I heard the sound of a prank gone well. Before I could turn around and see what was happening, Naruto started laughing hysterically. Sasuke even giggled a little. I turned around to see a tall, silver haired male drenched in water. The silver bucket lay on the floor, as the Jonin stepped inside the classroom, revealing a female Jonin, with black hair and percing red eyes. She wore a smile and almost started giggling at the other Jonin. I recognized the two immediately.

"Kakashi sensei! Kurenai Sensei!" I bowed at the two. Everyone else looked at me before Shino stood and also bowed. Shikamaru soon followed, along with Hinata. "You guys don't need to be so formal." Kakashi Sensei seemed perfectly at ease, even if water had just been poured on him. We all stood up, slightly embarrassed. "Hello, I'm Kakashi. I am the Jonin for team seven. Sorry I'm a little late." "And I am Kurenai, of team four, I also apologise for being late."

"Yeah what gives? We were waiting here for a long time!" "Naruto!" "Wha- Ow!" I slapped the back of his head. "Be polite!"

"Alright, I think we need to get going, lets head out team four!" With those words from my new sensei, Hinata rushed over to give me a hug, while the other two started to walk towards the Jonin. After our goodbyes, we left.

"I have heard a little bit about you all." Kurenai Sensei started as we were walking. "Shikamaru, your very much a stragitist. Shino, smart in battle, and Sakura, top of her class, and one of the smartest Genin I have ever heard of. I nodded. It felt a little creepy having her know even a little bit about us when we know not too much about her. Of course I have read a book about all the current Jonin in the leaf village, but it didn't go too in-depth.

"But you all seem to lack a little in the physical department. So, most of our training will be physical, and focused on fighting. I'm sure you all will catch on, you are smart after all." She smiled at us. She seemed to be kind, and inviting. But not in a suspicious way.

We ended up in a forest clearing. "This is where we will be training. Everyday, almost all day. Today, were just going to do some warmups, so I can get a feel of what you all already know, and what exactly you need to work on. Missions are not open to until I feel confident in your physical abilities. Everyone understand?"

"Hai!"