Chapter 21: Three week mark

It has been three weeks since we started training. My weights have gone from 20 - 100 pounds. I have been working on my speed, and strength every morning. Then after lunch I work on my elemental Justus such as Air and Mist. We have not touched on lightning, even though it seems so easy for me when I try. But Anko doesn't know any lighting techniques so I am not able to get that kind of help from her. Her being late seemed to always stay consistent. So while I wait for her, I meditate and expand my chakra reserves.

"Hey Sakura! Sorry I'm late, but this time I actually have a reason!" I opened my eyes to see Anko standing in front of me. I stood up and raised an eyebrow.

"And what would that reason be?"

"Well, I know you have been wanting to learn lightning techniques.. so I have found someone who knows a bit about that!"

"Really??" My voice raised a little. I felt my heart jump. A huge smile made its way to my lips.

"Yes, I think you know Kakashi. He is currently training Sasuke, but he said if I helped out then he can train you a little bit to!" I ran up to her and wrapped my arms around her. "Okay, okay, calm down Sakura! We still have to go to them! Come on! You ready for even harder training?"

"Heck yeah!"

------

So where are we going again?

Were going to where Kakashi and Sasuke are training!

Right. But why is it so far????

Secretly. Its secret training! Obviously!

Right, right, but. Why?

Because he is learning a new technique and doesn't want the person he's fighting to know what it is!

Ah.. so it will be a surprise?

Exactly.

Suddenly, I felt a familiar, strong chakra. I grabbed Anko's arm and quickly brought her to behind a rock.

"What's wrong Maggot?"

"I sense a powerful chakra.. who was Sasuke going to battle against?"

"That Gaara kid I think. Why?"

"That's it! That's who it is. Gaara is here."

"Alright Sakura, lets go confront him." I nodded. We both quietly made our way over to where the chakra was. I saw a kid, with crimson red hair and a giant gorge on his back. When we got close enough, we stopped walking and looked at him.

"You spying on your competition?"

His head immediately snapped towards us. He relaxed his stance before facing us with a dead eyed glare.

"And why would you two be here? This is none of your business."

"Sorry Gaara, but I think you should stop spying. You will get a taste of what Sasuke can do at your match anyway."

"..."

"Maggot I think you should leave." His expression darkened at Ankos words. Like she interrupted something. But, nonetheless, he walked past us and left without a word.

"Whew.. I swear if glares could kill we would be dead!"

"Well, that's enough dilly dallying for now, shall we meet up with the boys?"

"Heck yeah! Bring on the challenges!!!"

CHAAA!!!!!!!!!

Calm down inner-

Yeah, yeah sorry. I'm just really excited. :)

Me to.

We walked around the rock Gaara was spying from, and saw two boys. One silvered haired and reading a small orange book. The other, onyx hair matching his eyes who was sitting on the ground seemingly looking exhausted.

"Yo Kakashi! We made it!" Both boys looked over at us. Kakashi put his book away as Sasuke stood up and walked towards us. Kakashi was beside Anko in a quick poof, and they immediately started talking In hushed voices. Sasuke got here much slower, standing in front of me with a puzzled look.

"Sakura? What are you doing here?"

"Well, were having some weird joint training thing going on so Kakashi can teach me about lightning elemental Justus." I smiled at him. I guess Kakashi didn't tell him.

"Hn. I was learning a lightning technique to. Chidori."

"Oh, I don't plan on learning Kakashi's Jutsu, just some techniques that I can learn and use. Since he also has lightning element Jutsu Anko thought he could teach me a few things."

"Oh.. that makes sense."

"Yeah. So how have you been?"

"Fine, you?"

"I have been good." By this time, both grown ups were done talking and faced us.

"Alright Maggots! You both ready for extreme training? Because there is about a week an a half left!"

"Hai!"

"Hn."

"Alright!"