Chapter 18: Wait, I'm lost, Who is Orochimaru again????

Suddenly the door opened again. Kakashi Sensei and Kurenai Sensei ran in hastily. Naruto let go of Hinata's wrist as blush filled his face. Sasuke and I both quickly pulled our hands away once we saw the two Jonin. Blush was filling all of our faces, which the Jonin clearly noticed but didn't care about it at the moment. Kurenai ran towards me as Sasuke stepped away almost reluctantly while I watched as my Sensei stopped beside my hospital bed with a worried expression filling her face.

"Sakura! Thank goodness your alright! Don't scare me like that!" A nervous smile spread across my lips.

"Sorry Sensei.. I guess I wasn't paying enough attention to all three of my opponents."

"Good thing you can take a hit. We will train you a little harder next time we get the chance to train."

"Of course Sensei. By the way.. what happened with that guy?"

"Which one?"

"The snake guy. The one who was trying to bite Sasuke." Both Jonin immediately snapped their eyes over to Sasuke. He suddenly looked very, very uncomfortable.

"I- uh_ I_" He started stuttering worse then Hinata.

"Did.. he bite you?" Kurenai asked.

"What? No! Sakura showed up just in time and punched his head away!" The two Sensei's shared a moment of relief then both faced me.

"Sakura.." Kakashi Sensei began. "You have no idea how lucky it is that you got there when you did."

"The man which you two are referring to is named Orochimaru. He is a highly dangerous S-Class criminal!" Kurenai finished.

"Orochimaru... Wait a minute.. so you mean while that guy was trying to bite Sasuke, he was trying to give him his curse mark!?" I may have raised my voice a little loud, but something about Orochimaru trying to do that to Sasuke made my blood boil. I should have punched the guy harder! I have read about Orochimaru in a couple of books I have read, including the bingo book. "I didn't get a good look at the guy.. I jut saw him trying to bite Sasuke and well punched him. I didn't even realize what he was trying to do." I spoke these words a little more softly, loosing volume as I finished.

"It's alright, you did the right thing and got out of there. I am just glad everyone is okay." Kurenai ruffled my hair, making me smile. Her words were gentle and kind, like a leaf flowing with the wind.

"Wait, I'm lost, who is Orochimaru again?????"

"N-Naruto Kun.. t-they just s-said he was a-an S-C-class criminal.."

"I know Hinata, but why did he want to put his stupid mark on Sasuke anyway??"

"Because Naruto, he wanted to take control of Sasuke and have him." Kakashi answered the boy. Kurenai nodded.

"Well, we should leave you four to recover. I have to go check on Shino and Shikamaru. We will see you all tomorrow. Bye!" Kurenai smiled at us all.

"Hai, Bye Sensei's!" With those words, the two Jonin left, leaving the four of us alone again.

"Hey Sakura! Do you wanna go get some lunch with us? They have some good Ramen here! Believe it!"

"I do believe it Naruto, maybe later okay? I am still a little tired."

"Alright! Hinata! Wanna come with me then?" The poor lavender girl's face went tomato red.

"S-sure Naruto Kun!"

"Then lets go!" Naruto grabbed Hinata's hand -only making her blush more- and started running fast out of the room, dragging Hinata with him. I couldn't help but let a small giggles escape my lips, before the realization struck.

Sakura! Were alone with the cute boy!

Inner shut up about him being cute! His name is Sasuke!!

Yeah, yeah, cute boy, Sasuke, same thing!

Its. Not.

"I'm sorry about being unconscious and all.. someone probably had to carry me here.."

"Sakura. It was no trouble. You were protecting me.. so I returned the favor. I carried you here and trust me we barely even ran into trouble." My face heated up fast. I didn't dare look at him for the fear of turning into the color of a tomato!

The cute boy carried us!?
Sasuke carried us???????!

"I.. Thank y-you."

"Yeah.. no problem I guess."

Okay, this is awkward! We need to change the subject!

Uh... Ask if Itachi is coming to watch him in the final rounds!

"So, is Itachi going to come watch you for the final round?"

"Oh yeah, he couldn't be here faster. Once we wrote to him saying I was chosen for this, he was here in a day flat. Stupid brother of mine was so excited, he started to train me hard to prepare!" This made me giggle again. His brother, Itachi, was older then him and a brilliant prodigy. He was a ANBU and one of the best ones at that. Even though he is only a couple years older then us.

"At least he was excited."

"Hn." Ah yes, the Uchiha famous quote. So were back to this then.