NOTES

Hi everyone, it's Lu!

This little, big project was born in my head a long time ago, but I've always been afraid to do it.

I knew it would take a lot of time and energy and I didn't feel ready.

This year, finally, I found the incentive to start thinking about it seriously...

I liked the idea of collaborating with other authors again! And even more, of bringing together the "old" generation of Diyue fanfictions writers and the new one. Our fandom has been around for a long time now and has seen the birth of many masterpieces!

However, the main reason why I wanted to make this collaboration, was the need to thank you readers for the great support that every day you give to us authors... Because every little comment or vote for us is very, very important: it's an incentive to improve, to continue writing with enthusiasm, to have more confidence in ourselves and in our skills! It's moving to see how fondly you welcome our stories... Every smile, laugh or tear that you express in your comments, for us is a precious gift. Please, never stop!

So... On a hot August afternoon, I found myself writing the basics and guidelines of the project.

After that, I opened my library on Wattpad and wrote the list of the authors of the stories I read and loved. Then I added the photo editors I knew (later someone suggested me other names),  because every day in my Twitter and Instagram timeline I see wonderful edits and I thought that these super talented people could have helped me to make this book even more special!

Believe me,  it was a very long list! I stared at it for a long time, undecided whether to actually put my idea into effect or whether to give up.

Honestly, my shyness was holding me back... I didn't want to disturb anyone... But I cared too much about this project! So I put my fears aside and started contacting everyone on the list.

Twitter, Instagram, Wattpad... I wrote everywhere, I looked like a stalker! lol

The enthusiasm with which this project was welcomed pleasantly surprised and moved me!

Some of the authors I contacted haven't written in a while and I admit that their "Yes" touched me particularly.

The journey to the birth of "Love Playlist" was exciting!

I've seen writers and photo editors support each other, I've seen really talented people sometimes doubt their talent, and I've seen a lot (a lot!) of effort to get this done together.

When my mailbox started filling up with their works, I was super happy! We made it!

I am sure you will love the extraordinary stories and edits that all these amazing hands and minds have created for you!

I would like to thank very much all the authors and photo editors I contacted, but who were unable to accept or complete the project for various reasons. Thank you for your support! I hope to work with you in the future!

Thanks to the authors and photo editors who in recent months have had to endure me and who have worked hard to realize this project... I can't explain how grateful I am! I really appreciate your diligence! I know that it's not easy to write and create edits when you have times and directions to respect... And I know that finding time in the chaos of real life is even harder. You have been wonderful! Thank you from the bottom of my heart! It was an honor to be able to work with each and every one of you! And... Sorry if I tormented you like a nightmare!

Thanks to Wang He Di and Shen Yue, because once again our love for them has united all of us!

Thanks to you readers who always make us smile and reflect with your affectionate support!

Please let us know your thoughts, ok? 

This is our gift to you!

A big hug,

Lucrezia.