Once Lost (amanyeeeka)

Story by: amanyeeeka

Author of:

"Enchanted Melody (Taglish)",
"Forever and Beyond",
"Tranquil"

Title of the story: "Once Lost"

Song: "Where My Love Goes" by Lawson

WARNING!
MATURE CONTENT!
18+
THE CONTENTS OF THIS STORY COULD HURT THE SENSITIVITY OF SOME READERS

WARNING!MATURE CONTENT!18+THE CONTENTS OF THIS STORY COULD HURT THE SENSITIVITY OF SOME READERS

AUTHOR'S NOTE:

Hello DyShen family! Hope ya'll are doing good and healthy.

First, I would like to thank everyone who supported me into writing DyShen fanfics. And today, I am honored and blessed to be part of this collaboration. I would like to thank the people behind it, especially Ms. Lu Myhappyending95 - who made this possible for all of us. To all other authors and editors who take part in this collaboration, who put their hearts into their works, you did all a good job. To my author friends who have been encouraging me, thank you for keeping in touch sharing your thoughts. To Dylan and Yue who have been my very inspiration in writing fanfics, thank you for the inspiration. And to all who have been supporting me since then, thank you all for believing in me. Thank you for the inspiration. I just hope that these stories and fan made edits will reach Dylan and Yue to let them know how much we love them and support them, and that they're one of the reasons why we are DyShen family.

Anyway, this story is part of the special chapters to be published on my completed story but on-going edits of "Forever and Beyond". As usual, my stories aren't perfect and very ideal but I hope you can still support me and my stories. I would also like to extend my gratitude to all who have been supporting me and my stories especially - Forever and Beyond which was my very first DyShen fanfic. Your support was very overwhelming and will always be appreciated. From the bottom of my purple heart, THANK YOU!

Looking forward to write more fanfics for DyShen and cheers to more collaboration in the future. Together, let's support each other and other DyShen authors and fans too. Lafyue all! Stay healthy and blessed, read good books and stay in love, people.

Hakuna Matata!

-amanyeeeka-

TRIGGER WARNING:

Not much of a happy history. But if you've read Forever and Beyond, questions of why's will be answered. Mature content, may include scenes that are not suitable for young readers. Read at your own risks.