Reason (zarysun)

Story by: zarysun

Author of:

".....Breath.....",
"If you are...?",
"Coincidence"

Title of the story: "Reason"

Song: "You are the reason" by Calum Scott

WARNING!
MATURE CONTENT!
18+

There goes my heart beating'Cause you are the reasonI'm losing my sleepPlease come back nowAnd there goes my mind racingAnd you are the reasonThat I'm still breathingI'm hopeless now

'Cause you are the reason
I'm losing my sleep
Please come back now
And there goes my mind racing
And you are the reason
That I'm still breathing
I'm hopeless now

(You are the reason - Calum Scott)

I was sitting in coffeeshop waiting for a friend. The day was cloudy and I was glad that I managed to get inside before the sudden rain soaked my clothes, i had no mood, and the sight of gray drops sliding down the glass made my melodramatic self to come out. Finally my coffee was brought in, a warm, slightly tart aroma of a hot drink enveloped my nostrils, bringing me back to those days when I was happy.

Perhaps those were the best days, days that I spent with my friend who didn't like coffee. She was a wonderful girl with short black straight hair, her face looked like fine china due to its smoothness and whiteness, she had a pair of chocolate brown eyes that were round and big like those of the dolls, and with her plump reddened lips she looked a more like a porcelain doll than a normal suburban girl, unbeknownst to her she had the ability to make everyone around her smile. It wasn't that people get bewitched by her smile but there was something about it that makes you wanna smile too. She was a happy virus. And through this things she got me, she just entrapped my heart and it has been with her ever since then.

We had a strange relationship, she didn't drink coffee but went with me to all the coffee shops because I loved it and her. Yes, we were friends, but I loved her, not as a friend should love, and therefore I tried to hide my feelings behind childishness and jokes.

Those were the best days. It was different with her.