First Christmas (That I Loved You) (Zazounette86)

Story by: Zazounette86

Author of:

"Secret Messages",

"Sweet Sixteen",

"Love and Pineapple",

"Fairies 2.0",

"Honor To Us All (Or Not)"

"The Girl Who Stole His Heart" (collab),

"The Boy Who Stole Her Heart" (collab)

Title of the story: "First Christmas (That I Loved You)"

Song: "First Christmas (That I Loved You)" by Shameik Moore

Author's note:

Hi everybody, here is my story for the incredible Lu's project! Her idea is so sweet and magic: writing a YueDi Christmas story with a song we like!

I chose the song First Christmas (That I Loved You) from a Netflix Christmas movie because I like the rhythm, and the lyrics made me think about our favorite ship.

I hope you'll like it! Thank you again, Lu, for this wonderful project and for asking me to participate in it!

First Christmas (That I Loved You)

The television was turned on while Shen Yue was packing her suitcase. The trailer of the new version of Meteor Garden appeared for the tenth time in an hour on the screen. Distractedly, the young woman watched as the new Shancai gave a phenomenal kick to the new Daoming Si's head.

The actors looked much younger than the 2001 version, she thought. She looked at Dong Shancai's short stature, slightly round face, and bobbed hair. Unlike Barbie Hsu's almost surreal beauty, the new actress was pretty but seemed more approachable, more like herself.

"That could have been me." Shen Yue caught herself thinking before shaking her head and mentally slapping herself.

What was wrong with her for daydreaming like that? She was no longer a little girl! And then her life was very convenient for her, after all. Indeed, a few years ago, when she was an intern at Hunan TV, she had been used as a model at the last minute for a photographer friend.

The pictures were spread on the internet and made a lot of noise, and an agent even contacted her. He proposed she join the agency to appear in variety shows and have the opportunity to play roles in dramas.