My Heart Goes (LoveCanoLove)

Story by: LoveCanoLove

Author of:

"Somewhere inbetween"

Title of the story: "My Heart Goes"

Song: "My heart goes (La Di Da)" by Becky Hill and Topic

"Yue! Get your butt out here!"

It's Saturday night and my friends are all super excited to go out, while all I want to do is curl up under my covers with a book until I fall asleep. I was hiding out in my bedroom hoping they would forget about me but I knew it was wishful thinking, hey a girl can hope.

"Coming."

Yue walked out to her three best friends very disapproving looks and knew that they wouldn't let her skip going out again.

"Yue, I thought you were already dressed!"

"Jiaqi, do I really need to go out tonight? I'm exhausted and really don't want to get out of my jammies."

Jiaqi crossed her arms over her chest and replied "Yue I swear if you don't cooperate, I will drag you out of this house in your jammies."

"But it's already getting late, so you girls should..."

Before Yue could say anything else both Wen and Ziwei had each of her arms and started dragging her into Jiaqi's room.

"If you think we are going to fall for that excuse you are gravely mistaken."

Yue knew that if anyone could see right through her excuse it would be Zeiwei and it was a losing battle to try to get out of going out.

"Since you didn't want to get ready on time as punishment, you'll have to wear whatever we put you in, without any complaints."

Yue knew better than to fight Jiaqi, when her mind was made up. So, she resigned herself to her fate and nodded in agreement.

Jiaqi broke out in a huge grin and said "I have big plans for you tonight and you have to look the part."

"Jiaqi what did you do?"

"You just wait and see."

Jiaqi set to work with Wen in her closet while Ziwei tackled her hair and before Yue knew it her best friends stood before her, all with a satisfied expression and Wen went out of the room screaming "This requires to be documented."

Wen came back with her camera in-hand and started taking pictures of Yue.

"Okay enough pictures Wen, I haven't even looked at myself in the mirror."