Rules Were Meant To Be Broken (ella-holland98 & marie-holland97)

Story by: ella-holland98 & marie-holland97

Author of:

ella-holland:

"Mermaid",

"The Day (DiYue)",

"Runaway (DiYue AU)"

marie-holland97:

"Puzzle Pieces",

"The Professor",

"DiYue One Shots"

Title of the story: "Rules Were Meant To Be Broken"

Song: "Cosmic Railway" by Exo

You can't cry even when you get hurt,

so I want to be the place you can relax your guard around

It's fine already if you confess

all the weaknesses you don't show anyone

The moonlight watching over us pierces through each day

I'll embrace you. Entrust everything to me

Cosmic Railway, go with these feelings

Cosmic Railway, towards my beloved you

The starry sky I look up at is connecting us

Let's meet by chance over and over

I rush towards the scattered love notes as I heard my mother's footsteps coming towards my bedroom door.. I quickly put them inside the box where I stored them away from bird's eye view.. and pretend to be reading the guide to be a princess seeking for marriage. I groan as I open a page to the stupid book, what even was the purpose of this stupid book?... why should a princess' sole purpose in life be to act like an obedient woman who can't even engage in a single one of her thoughts much less have her own opinions, God forbid she be able to dictate her own options in finding a good man herself, nope. Scratch that, it could never be that way her only option will always be for her to keep her pretty little mouth shut and await for the line of idiotic bachelors the king and queen have found for them.

"Yue, It's nearly time for you to be ready so I've gathered your lady's in waiting that way they can come give you a hand with getting dressed for today, your father has a good feeling about this prince..", my mother begins saying and all I can manage is a groan as a response while I hide behind the book I had my nose under.. I wish she'd just let me be my own person!!!