The One I Love Is You (Meggyhashope)

Story by: Meggyhashope

Author of:

"Ink Drops",

"All For The Girl Who Loves Yellow",

"Blood",

"A Prompt",

"The Ravens"

Title of the story: "The One I Love Is You"

Song: "Người em thích là anh" by Tyu ft Hồ Nam

The One I Love is You (English Lyrics) Oh, please tell me Your heart has me, there's no need for anyone else Please don't lie, because I'm still waiting, for those words in your heart that I need to hear Miss those moments when I'm with you, I kee...

(English Lyrics)
Oh, please tell me
Your heart has me, there's no need for anyone else
Please don't lie, because I'm still waiting,
for those words in your heart that I need to hear
Miss those moments when I'm with you,
I keep thinking it would always be like this
You holding me, giving me every warmth
Let this peace stay with me, let us always be happy
I don't want you to lie for it makes your heart hurt
I just want you with me, telling me you love me so much
Don't leave me, because when we lose each other,
my heart must forget your image for a long time
I had to try so hard for the pain to stop
Let the wind carry my tears and pain away to the clouds
Because I believe in you, I need you by my side
Because the one I love is you, is you

-

Lulu couldn't believe her luck when she was picked by Shen Yan to be his partner in their Social Studies project. They have to interview a married couple and how marriage matters in this time of age and it just so happens that their subject is going to be the high-profile sister of Shen Yang, the actress Shen Yue.

If the stars will smile more to her, she might also have the chance to meet one of the most handsome actors of the entertainment industry, Dao Ming Si himself, Wang He Di.

The couple are very low-key but the nation is aware how their relationship started from being friends to lovers and eventually, led to marriage.

The Wangs are quite private with their affairs but when she wrote to Shen Yue that the purpose of the interview is to educate and to contribute and not only to entertain, the actress graciously accepted the invitation.

Lulu is very nervous and excited at the same time the moment they reach the door to where the couple resides in the city. Her mother is so crazy over the couple, and she couldn't help but feel her face go red when she glanced over two pairs of bunny house slippers sitting quietly in the shoe rack beside the door. Yan Yan let out a small chuckle when he saw what caught her attention.