Ride Home (shinexyne)

Story by: shinexyne

Title of the story: "Ride Home"

Song: "Ride Home" by Ben&Ben

Hello DyShens!! I'm Ria and I write stories here on wattpad

Hello DyShens!! I'm Ria and I write stories here on wattpad... but this is the first time I wrote a DyShen Fanfic and I hope you guys like this. My English skills is not that good compared to the other authors here in the project. I'm reading their works also. But I hope you'll understand the story itself. Thank you so much Ms. Lu for accepting my request. I really wanted to try to write a DyShen Fanfic.❤️

This story is written in Didi's Birthday. So... Happy Birthday Wang He Di!!

***

"See you next year Ate Xingxing.." I hugged my sister and she gently rubbed my back.

"And why do you always translate my name into Chinese?" She crossed her arms.

"I just like it... it's fine though isn't it?"

"Yeah, but It's Tala... Yue!" We laughed.

We are named after the Moon and Star. Our Dad is a Chinese and our Mom is a Filipino.

You know... Yue is moon and Tala means Star in Tagalog. But we love it anyway.

"Sissy... I'm gonna miss you!" My sister pouted. "Take care of yourself or else-" I cut her words

"I know, I know... you don't have to tell me that. I'm all grown up!"

"You better be Yueyue!! Alright, see you next... Year.."

I wasn't prepared for this, I wish I could bring my sister in China for years then we won't be able to separate again.

"Hey... Meimei! Don't cry! One year is fast. I thought you're all grown up? Why do you cry?"

"Ate... I doesn't mean I'm an adult, I won't cry! You'll be alone when I leave.. I don't want you to be alone again.." She hugs me once again.

"This is the final boarding call for all passengers booked on flight 27BA to Beijing, China. Please proceed to gate 3 immediately."

She waves a hand and I did the same thing.

***

'Took a morning ride

To the place where you and I were supposed to meet.'

Before I walk through the hallway, someone texted me.

"Hey, see you later.. love."

It's Dylan.

My husband.