London Dreaming (DreamscapeAndMindset)

Story by: DreamscapeAndMindset

Author of:

"Diyue's Secret Conversation",

"The Soul Knows - Extended Version"

Title of the story: "London Dreaming"

Song: "Baby, it's cold outside" by Idina Menzel and Michael Buble

LONDON DREAMING

"I feel like a part of my soul has loved you since the beginning of everything.

"Do you think the universe fights for souls to be together? Some things are too strange and strong to be coincidences."

- Emery Allen -

Hongkong - November 2022

"Are you having a great time so far, Misssssss Shen Yue? Take note of the emphasis on the Misssssss!" Wang Zi Wei, Yue's former co-actor and one of her best friends on and off cam, asks with a mischievous giggle.

"I'm having an awesome time! Thanks, girls for this Bachelorette party that you threw for me," Yue says as her eyes well up....with happy tears. "I didn't expect this! You had to go to great lengths to make this happen. Thank you so much!"

"Well...you'll soon tie the knot with your Prince Charming! We might not be able to smuggle you out of China...or worse, out of Chengdu", Xiao Wen, Yue's bosom buddy for life, complains with a playful pout. "Wang He Di will definitely expect to have his wife, his Princess, his Queen...his first love...by his side all the time."

"Correction, please! Annnndddd....his last love....and not just beside him...under him and if YueYue feels like it, ovverrrr him, too," teases Vivienne Tien, one of Yue's co-actors in "Be Yourself" and now, a close gal pal of hers.

"ViVi!" a shocked but smiling Yue hollers.

"Bottomline -,when you're married, all of your attention will be on DiDi! Your travels with your girlfriends might not be as frequent as when you were single," Jin explains as she shifts the group's high-spirited mood to a more serious tone. "I'm saying this not as your manager, but as your jiě jie. Because no matter what happens...what you decide to do after your wedding, you will forever be my friend, my mèi mei, my sweet Yue Yue."

"Aww making me cry, jiě jie!" Yue utters as she gives Jin a tight hug.

Everyone, all fifteen of Shen Yue's dearest friends in and outside the entertainment industry forms a circle around her and Jin to join them for a group hug.