Second Chance (LunaYPina)

Story by: LunayPina

Author of:

"The gift of me",
"With this ring",
"Meet me in Changsha",
"The Girl Who Stole His Heart" (collab),
"The Boy Who Stole Her Heart" (collab)

Title of the story: "Second Chances"

Song: "Feels like home" by Diana Krall and Bryan Adams

Song: Feels like home
Diana Krall and Bryan Adams

Something in your eyes

Makes me wanna lose myself

In your arms

There's something in your voice

Makes my heart beat fast

Hope this feeling lasts

The rest of my life

If you knew how lonely my life has been

And how long I've been so alone

If you knew how I wanted someone to come along

And change my life the way you've done

Feels like home to me

Feels like I'm all the way back where I come from

PART 1

Dylan Wang arrives at the Tencent office twenty minutes early and makes his way to the meeting room. Today is the day the full cast meets for the first time and they will be going over the script. As he walks in he can see most of production and some fellow actors seated around a long table. He looks for his name plate and finds it next to Director Lin so he starts making his way to him. It's been five years since he first worked with the Director on Meteor Garden 2018 and he has been looking forward to this project. As he is walking towards his seat he sees the name plate across from his and it reads Shen Yue which instantly brings back memories of her being chosen to play his leading lady in his first acting job.

Dylan had been familiar with Shen Yue's work and had looked forward to meeting her. She had been the breakout star of a web series and her second drama had ran into production problems which had prevented her from becoming Shancai in the remake of Meteor Garden 2018 Producers had been forced to replace her. Dylan finds it amusing that he can recall everything that involves Shen Yue, a woman he never even met yet the feeling of disappointment at not having worked with her is still as strong today as it was back then.