I Like You Just The Way You Are (Jeeya_Angel)

Edit by: Jeeya_Angel

Instagram Account: jeeya_angel

Title: "I Like You Just The Way You Are"

Song: "Just The Way You Are" by Bruno Mars

Photo Editor's Note:

Hello everyone,Its been 3 years since I have known these adorable human beings , my two happy pills Dylan Wang and Shen Yue. I'm glad that I'm still on board this ship because they both are totally worth the appreciation and love.My edit has been inspired by the lyrics of this song 'When you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while' . These lines made me think of Wang Hedi saying in the launch interview of Meteor Garden about Shen Yue 'The more I look at her, the prettier she gets'. This guy has his heart and eyes only for his moon.Who would have imagined that this simple,funny and cute girl will make this naughty,hip hop rapper guy's heart beats faster when she is around the song title says 'Just the way you are' , he likes her just the way she is. Though she may not be perfect for the world but in his eyes ,she is the perfect one because she is his world.I would like to thank Lu for taking this initiative to bring everyone together to work for this collaboration.Thank you for making me part of it. It was such a pleasure. Wish everyone good health and my best wishes for Christmas and the coming year.
Cheers
Jeeya