Chapter 1

Louis POV

"Haz! We really have to go love!" I called up the stairs.

We were heading over for a month's holiday with all our friends and were finishing the holiday with our wedding, before heading off on our honeymoon before the summer holidays finished and we went back to work. I was a drama teacher at the high school here just outside London, where we lived and Harry was a physiotherapist at the hospital.

"I'm coming babe, I couldn't find my favourite swimming shorts." Harry said, hurrying down the stairs with his bag.

He was growing his hair out and had started wearing shirts that he left half unbuttoned. He looked as good as ever and I was lucky enough to call him my fiancée.

"Those black ones? Did you find them? Cause if not we're going to turn this house upside down looking for them, you look so hot in those." I said, dropping my bag and starting the climb the stairs.

"Relax Lou, I got them. Come on, let's go." Harry said, stopping me and we walked back down the stairs and towards the front door.

"Did you lock the back door?" I asked.

"Louis you really need to calm down." Harry said, kissing my forehead and pushing me out of the house, pulling the door closed behind us and locking it.

I let Harry lead me to the car and we put our bags in the back then Harry got into the drivers side and I sat down on the other side.

"When we get back here we're going to be married." I said.

"Yes we are. You ready?" Harry asked, giving me a quick kiss.

"Yeah, off we go." I said and Harry put the car into drive and turned into the main street, starting the long drive north to Lake Windermere, our destination for the next month.

---

After about five hours driving I pulled out my phone to direct Harry the rest of the way to the lake house. 

"Wow look at the lake. It's fucking beautiful." Harry said, peering over the dashboard towards the sparkling blue lake.

"Yeah I think it's more beautiful than you." I said thoughtfully, taking off my sunglasses to watch the water.

"Hey." Harry said, pouting. 

"I'm kidding love. Oh, right here." I said.

Harry drove down the small little street and turned onto a long drive, leading up to the large house on the lake edge.

We parked next to the three other cars in the driveway, proving that the others were already here. Harry passed me a few of the bags from the back of the car and grabbed the others, locking the car as we walked up to the house.

I pushed open the front door and Liam came running towards us.

"Hey guys! Welcome." he said, taking a bag each from me and Harry.

"Lou! Harryy!" came a little voice and little footsteps came into the room as Seamus came running towards them, followed by his twin sister Felecite, and every other person in the house.

"Hey!" I said, putting my bags on the floor and kneeling down to hug my niece and nephew.

Lottie laughed and scooped Seamus up as Felecite jumped into Harry's arms. 

"Hey Louis." Lottie said, hugging me with difficulty while holding on to her wriggling two year old son.

Then followed hugs from everyone and once I'd hoisted Seamus onto my shoulders and Harry had Felecite clinging to his chest we followed everyone up to our bedroom, which was the master bedroom with a very large bed and a glass slider that opened onto a balcony with a view of the lake.

"Wow, you guys this is amazing. Thank you so much for this." I said, turning to Zayn, Gigi, Liam, Gemma, Niall and Lottie standing by the door. They had paid for this lake house as a wedding present for Harry and I, on the condition that they and their families could stay as well, which only made it better.

Seamus slipped off the bed where I had put him and he ran to Niall, who picked him up and tickled him. Felecite made grabby hands towards Lottie and Harry passed her over, turning to Gemma.

"Right, where's my little nephew?" he asked. Gemma and Liam had had their baby about four months ago, a little baby boy they named Bear.

"He's sleeping in our bedroom, I'll show you." Gemma said and me, Harry, Gemma and Liam went into the room across the hall, while the others went back downstairs.

Bear was fast asleep in his little cot. 

"He's still incredibly cute." I said, cooing over him.

"And he hasn't turned into a wild, furry animal yet which is a plus." I added brightly, turning to Liam.

He gave me a whack on the head for that one.