Chapter 9

Liam POV

"Well, what are we going to do? They both just stormed out of here and we have to find them and get them back here!" I said, turning to Niall and Zayn.

"Um, right well, let's call them." Zayn said and he pulled out his phone and found Louis' contact, pressing the call button.

"Hold on, I hear a ringing." Niall said and he ran back into the main living room and came out with Louis' phone, still buzzing with Zayn's incoming call.

"Right well, we have no way of reaching Louis, try Harry." I said and Zayn called Harry next but he didn't pick up because at that moment he was calling Alex.

"Alright, let's just go out there and find them. Oh, and we have to tell the girls." Niall said and they went into the other room where Lottie, Gemma and Gigi were watching Mamma Mia.

"Um, we have a problem." Zayn said.

"What?" Lottie asked.

"Harry and Louis sort of just had a big fight and said that they weren't getting married and ran out." I explained.

"Oh shit." Gemma said.

"Do you know where they could have gone?" Niall asked.

"I have no clue." Lottie replied.

"Look maybe we should stay here, I mean, they'll realise what they're doing and come back right?" Zayn suggested.

"Yeah, I think you're right Zayn. Let's go and make some tea." Niall said and they both left. I sat down next to Gemma and gave her a cuddle.

"It's alright Liam, my stupid brother will realise how much he loves Louis and they'll work it out." Gemma said, kissing my cheek.

Gigi and Lottie awwed at us and I gave Gemma a quick kiss and followed the boys into the kitchen.

We sat there and made tea and drank them in silence, all of us wondering where Harry and Louis had gone. 

"Well, Louis just ran out but Harry took the car so Louis wouldn't have gone as far." Niall said after a long time of silence.

"Yeah." Zayn replied and then none of us knew what to say.

Around eleven o'clock the girls came in to say that they were going to bed.

"It'll be all right babe, come to bed and get some sleep soon yeah?" Gemma said, hugging me from behind and pressing her lips to my shoulder.

"Yeah I will, night Gems." I said, giving her hand a squeeze. The three of them went upstairs and the almost loud silence fell in the kitchen again.

I'm not sure why none of us went to bed or why we thought sitting in the kitchen and drinking our fourth mugs of tea was going to help anything but we stayed there for a long time. Around 11.45 Niall put his head down on the counter and it looked like he was asleep.

And then at 11.55 the sound of a car pulling into the driveway could be heard. Zayn and I jumped up and shook Niall awake, running to the window to check it was Harry.

It was, he looked incredibly tired and hurried out of his car, looking around the driveway as if expecting Louis would be there. I made to open the front door and call him in but Zayn grabbed my arm to pull me back and pointed to the garden where Louis was running to the house, holding his side.

Harry POV

"Hazza!" I heard.

I spun around and across the patch of grass where we played football was Louis running towards me.

"Lou!" I called and I ran down to meet him in the middle, hugging him tightly.

"I'm sorry I flipped out, I know you were just trying to have an honest conversation with me and that you never meant any of that. Fuck Haz, I'm so sorry." Louis panted, he was sweaty and was crying and he was trying to catch his breath while he talked.

"Lou, it's ok, I'm sorry too. I still want to get married, I love you." I said, holding him tight.

"I love you too, oh here." Louis said and he pulled away and grabbed the ring from his pocket, reaching for my hand and sliding it on again, kissing me afterwards and melting into my arms again.

"I feel so bad, I went to my ex-boyfriends house and I kissed him and we were like, well, you know. But then I couldn't do it so I ran out and came here." I said, still holding my arms around his body.

"Haz I did something similar, I went to a bar and met this guy and I had a headache and so he invited me back to his place for some medicine and then I fucking kissed him. We were about to have sex on his kitchen counter when I realised what the hell I was doing." Louis said, still crying.

"It's fine Lou, we both did something wrong but we realised and, fuck I just love you so much." I said.

"I love you too, so so much." Louis replied.

"Shall we go inside? It's really cold." I suggested.

"Yeah, yeah." Louis agreed and he kissed me again and grabbed my hand and we went inside. It didn't look like anyone was around but the lights were still on so we flicked them off and went upstairs.

"I think I need a shower, that bar was not very nice." Louis said.

So we went into the bathroom and Louis started the shower while we stripped off. We stepped under the hot water and hugged again, the air around us filling up with steam. Louis moved his head up and I kissed him, deeper than before because we knew we had all the time in the world.

Louis reached for my cock and started stroking it, which felt better than anything that stupid Alex could do. His skin was hot with the water of the shower and I sucked on his neck for a bit, finding his cock too. Louis let out a low moan and that, along with what he was doing with his hands, got me really hard.

We were tired and wanted to go to bed, so we jerked each other off, kissing under the jet of water and then quickly washed after we both came and then turned off the water, wrapped ourselves up in a towel and went back to our bedroom. 

We both snuggled down under the sheets, our two towels on the floor and looked at each other through the darkness. Louis' hair was still quite wet, the dampness making it flop over his face. I kissed him again and he held me into his chest, his fingers finding my hand and feeling the newly replaced engagement ring.

"Love you Harry." he mumbled sleepily.

"Love you too." I replied.