Chapter 12

Harry POV

My alarm started ringing at seven a.m. I rolled over and tried to shut it off but my phone was blinding and my eyes stung looking at it, which woke me up properly.

I lay looking up at the ceiling, this was it. I know we were doing this whole separation before the wedding thing but I just wanted to see Louis. He'd also been very strict on texting so I couldn't even send him a good morning text.

I finally got out of bed ten minutes later and gave Niall and Liam a call to get them to come to my room. I pulled the fluffy hotel bath robe over my boxers and called room service for breakfast, it was my wedding day after all, I could eat the bloody expensive bacon for one day.

Niall and Liam knocked on the door about three minutes later and I let them in.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" Liam asked.

"Fucking excited. Do you guys know how Louis is?" I asked.

"Well Lots just went over to his room with the twins. I'm sure he is massively excited too. Anyway, you've got to eat breakfast, then you've got your appointment with that stylist lady and then you need to-" Niall rambled on.

"Woah, woah, calm down Nialler, you're turning into Liam." I cut him off.

Liam whacked me on the head and someone knocked on the door, it was roomservice.

They put down my breakfast on the table and I gave a few bits to Niall and Liam but they'd already had breakfast. 

"Alrighty, wedding at five p.m. that's nine hours to go." Liam said, checking his watch.

"What the hell am I going to do for the next nine hours?" I asked.

"Spa day with Gemma." Liam said, pulling out some leaflets from reception.

"All booked for and ready in half an hour." Niall said.

---

I spent nearly three hours in the spa room getting massaged, sitting in the hot tub, getting moisturized and then sitting in the hot tub a little longer.

Gemma and I walked back to my hotel room, still feeling the effects of the immense relaxation. 

"Maybe that's just here to relax people before they get married." Gemma said.

Niall was waiting in my room with lunch for us.

"Aw thanks Niall." I said.

"No problem, just my duty as best man." Niall replied, helping himself to my food.

At one in the afternoon a lady came up to cut my hair, seeing as I wanted to cut it and thought I'd surprise Louis at the altar. She washed it, combed it and started cutting. When I looked at myself in the mirror forty-five minutes later, once it had been styled, I had to admit that even I thought I looked hot.

I thanked and paid the lady and then Lottie and Gemma came to paint my nails, just like Louis had suggested.

"Right, what colours are we doing here Harold?" Lottie asked.

I picked out a green and a blue, green for my eyes and blue for Louis'. 

"Can you do every finger green except for my ring fingers. Can you do those one's blue?" I asked.

"Of course." Gemma said and she and Lottie got to work.

---

Then I was playing with the kids for a while and they were already dressed up and looked absolutely adorable. Niall arrived at half past three and handed the twins and Bear over to Liam and Gemma, who was taking them to where the wedding was taking place.

"Alright, see you at the altar mate. Good luck." Liam said, hugging me.

"I love you Harry." Gemma said, hugging me and giving me a kiss on the cheek. Then they gathered up the three children and left, leaving me and Niall.

"You been in that bath robe all day?" Niall asked, lying down on the bed.

He was already in his tuxedo, his hair styled and his glasses that he wore purely for fashion, fixed into place.

"Yeah, I'm going to get dressed though." I said and I grabbed my tux from the cupboard and started putting it on, loving the way my new hair cut looked with the outfit.

"Fucking amazing, I'd go gay for you Mr. Styles." Niall said, wolf-whistling over at me.

"Fuck off." I mumbled but I was pleased.

"Alrighty then, we have to go." Niall said after a while, checking his watch.

We walked down to the gardens of the hotel, where the wedding was happening. I knew Louis was out there waiting by the altar at the edge of the lake. Everyone was sitting in chairs under the summer sun and I mentally prepared myself.

Niall clapped me on the shoulder and gave me a hug.

"Love you H." he said.

"Love you too Nialler." I replied.

We were hiding behind the doors until the music started and I walked out there to get married. I wasn't the bride obviously but I was glad I got to walk down the aisle, I knew Louis knew I secretly wanted to.

Niall shook my hand and then turned to Lottie who was walking down the aisle with him, sort of like a bridesmaid.

He gave her a kiss, opened the doors get the music to start playing and walked out with Lottie.

Zayn and Gemma, Louis' best man and my bridesmaid equivalent were already out there with Louis.

I was left with just Seamus and Felecite, the flower girl and page boy. 

"Are you guys ready? Do you remember what you have to do?" I asked.

"Yes Uncle Harry." they both mumbled.

I laughed and hugged them both.

"Alright, off you go Fizzy." I said and she walked out, dropping her little flower petals like she'd been taught.

"Did Daddy give you the rings?" I asked Seamus.

He pulled the little box with mine and Louis' wedding rings in it proudly out of his pocket.

"Here I go." I said and I grabbed Seamus' hand and lead him to the end of the aisle, then started walking. Seamus followed behind me even though I had no train and I walked all the way up to Louis. 

"Hey." I whispered.

Hi there." Louis replied, grinning.