Chapter 15

Harry POV

Louis and I lead everyone into the hotel and stood by the door, greeting everyone as they came in.

"Hey Harry, do you remember Megan? From uni?" Louis asked, hugging Megan as she approached us.

"Course I do, how are you?" I asked, hugging her next.

"Good thanks. Congratulations you guys." she said and she moved on to find her table.

Some more university friends greeted us, Ed, who's music was going really well, was going to be singing for our first dance with a song he wrote for us, then there was Ollie, who was so happy he almost knocked Louis off his feet when he hugged him.

At the back of the line was Zayn and Gigi, hand in hand. They hugged us and went to sit at the main table. Then was Lottie and Niall, each of them holding a twin, they also went up to the main table. Then came Gemma and Liam, Liam carrying Bear. And then it was Louis' mum and her boyfriend Daniel, she had broken up with Richard about six months previously and was very happy with Daniel now. And then my mum and dad and my new step-dad Robin, who had married my mum about four months ago.

And then Louis and I followed our parents up to main table. Liam and Gemma were sat on the end of the table so they could look after Bear in his pushchair without any difficulty and then was my parents, then Niall, then my empty chair, then Louis' empty chair, then Zayn, Johannah and Daniel, then Lottie and Gigi. Seamus and Felecite were at a little table with a few other kids.

We all had dinner, Louis and I squeezing each other's hands under the table and talking to our friends and family.

Once everyone had started to finish their meals Zayn grabbed his fork and his glass of champagne and stood up, clinking his drink for everyone's attention.

"Hi everyone, I'm Zayn, Louis' best friend and his best man. I just want to thank you all for coming and celebrating this special day with Louis and Harry and I want to say that I love Louis so much, he's been my best friend since we were about ten. Now Louis wasn't one to be held down in a relationship before Harry, he's was pretty wild. He and Harry kept their relationship secret for a few months before they decided to tell (or got caught by) the rest of us. I'm not entirely sure why they kept it quiet because honestly this couple have made everyone's lives better. They've had their moments, they've got into arguments, broken up, called off the wedding but they always came back to each other and only loved each other more because of it. That's why I know these two lads will forever love each other and stick together through everything. On that note, please join me in wishing the new Harry and Louis Tomlinson a very happy, love filled life. Love you both." Zayn said, looking down at us. 

Louis pulled him in for a tight hug once he'd sat back down.

"Wow, tough act to follow Zaynie, but I'll give it a go." Niall began, standing up as well.

"Hi there, I'm Niall, Harry's best man. I've watched Harry grow up for a long time, well I didn't watch him, I grew up with him. I fell in love with my good friend Lottie and honestly loving someone you already loved before dating them is the best thing you could have. Harry and Louis had known each for a long time, because Lots is Louis' sister of course. I don't know about Louis but Harry had had the biggest crush on Louis since that first day him, Liam and I showed up at his house as young children. When they told us all that they were dating and in love it was watching the world come together, like that last piece of the perfect life being put into place. Louis accepted me like a brother when I became his sister's boyfriend and now Louis, seeing as I took your sister, I hereby give you my brother. I love you both so much and wish you the longest life of happiness." Niall said.

Everyone clapped again and I hugged Niall, discreetly wiping away my tears on his shoulder.

"Love you H." Niall said as we parted.

I clapped him on the shoulder and finished off the last of my food before moving onto the next part of the evening, starting with Liam's speech.

"Alright, I didn't get to be best man but honestly that's alright. I got to marry two of the best people I know and join them in life together. You came here today for the marriage of Louis Tomlinson and Harry Styles and you leave knowing that you witnessed a change between two people, now Louis and Harry Tomlinson. First, let's drink to them. Thank you. Now we'll have the first dance between the newly married couple, a song our good friend Ed Sheeran here wrote for them. Harry, Louis, I love you both so much." Liam said.

As he talked we moved onto the dance floor and Ed was getting ready on the stage, positioning himself with his guitar behind the microphone.

Liam smiled at us and sat down.

I turned to look at Louis as Ed starting playing the guitar. I thought it would be extremely nerve racking dancing in front of everyone but Louis started moving and grinning at me and suddenly I forgot about everything else. 

When your legs don't work like they used to before,
And I can't sweep you off of your feet

Ed's song was beautiful. After he finished he invited everyone to come and dance and the band took over, playing more romantic songs. Louis and I danced to one more song and then we left the dance floor and joined Niall, Zayn, Liam, Gemma, Lottie and Gigi standing by the main table.

I hugged my sister and everyone else.

"Haz, I'm going to go and see my mum alright? I'll see you in a bit." Louis said, kissing me.

He walked off to find his mum and Niall grabbed Lottie's hand and kissed her on the cheek, pulling her away to the dance floor with Zayn and Gigi following behind.

"I'm going to go check on Bear, I left him with your mum." Liam said to Gemma and I and he went over to see them both.

"Do you want to dance Gemma?" I asked.

She agreed and we went back onto the dance floor.

"My little bro, all grown up." she said, hugging me as we swayed with the music.

"Love you Gems." I said.

"Love you too." Gemma replied.