Chapter 16

Louis POV

"I'm so happy for you Louis, I know you and Harry will have a great life together." Megan said, taking a sip from her drink. We were standing by the drinks table talking, we hadn't caught up in a while.

"Thanks Megan, hey do you want to dance?" I asked.

"Sure." she replied, putting down her glass of wine. 

I lead her onto the dance floor and we started dancing to an upbeat song, stopping for the photographer to take a photo of us halfway through.

After another song Harry approached us.

"Hey Megan, how you doing?" Harry asked.

"Good good." Megan replied, smiling.

"Can I steal your dance partner?" Harry asked.

Megan laughed and moved off to her table to talk to Ollie.

"Hey husband." Harry said, dancing with me.

"Hey husband." I replied, twirling Harry around.

---

The party lasted a long time as people gradually said congratulations and left. Around midnight I found Megan snogging Ollie at the back of the dance floor. Gemma and Liam had already gone upstairs to bed but Niall and Lottie were dancing and Ed and Harry were currently performing a love song up on the stage.

Zayn was sat beside me, both of us with a beer as we watched Harry and Ed playing the guitar and singing.

When I next saw Ollie I hailed him over and asked him what the deal was with Megan.

"Well do you remember when we kissed on New Years Eve?" Ollie asked.

I thought back to New Year's Eve that time when we threw a party and they were both kissing at midnight.

"Yeah." Zayn said.

"We hooked up that night but decided we should stay friends. Nothing's happened since then but tonight we were snogging and Megan said that she really liked me. I like her too." Ollie said.

I was happy for my two uni friends, they would be great together. When they said goodnight Ollie's hand was tight around her waist and I knew they were going up to the same hotel room.

Niall and Lottie gave Harry and I a hug and went upstairs too, followed by Zayn and Gigi, Ed and all the rest of the guests. Harry and I looked around the empty reception hall as hotel staff came in to clean up.

"Do you want these presents taken to your room?" someone asked, gesturing to the table of presents.

"Yes, thank you." Harry replied.

We helped them out a bit with the cleaning and then Harry put on some music on the speakers and we danced some more. 

"I can't believe we're married." I said, holding his hand as we danced around.

"I love you." Harry said.

"I love you too." I replied, kissing him.

Harry pulled me closer towards him, pushing his tongue into my mouth. I moaned against his lips and he smirked and pulled away.

"Do you want to go take advantage of that honeymoon suite?" Harry asked.

I nodded and we both laughed, holding hands tightly as we ran out to the front room and got into the elevator. I pushed Harry against the wall of the elevator, grinding my hips into his as we kissed, both of us getting incredibly hard until we heard the small 'ping' and the doors opened.

We ran along the corridor towards the our room, thankfully not seeing anyone. Harry pulled his key out of his pocket and unlocked the door, both of us hurrying in and locking the door behind us. Harry pushed me against the door, tugging at my shirt as he kissed me.

"Buttons babe." I said and he laughed, fumbling with my shirt buttons as he undid them, throwing my shirt across the floor.

I undid his shirt as he pushed me back on the rose petal-covered bed, straddled me and started sucking hickeys into my neck and chest. I tugged on his curls as he grinded his hips into me and bit down on my skin, licking the mark to soothe it.

I flipped him over onto his back and straddled him instead, undoing the button of his pants and getting up to pull them off, revealing just how hard he was under the thin fabric of his underwear.

Harry moaned and thrusted his hips up to make contact with my body.

I pulled my pants down and kicked my shoes and socks off, leaving both of us in our boxers. I sat down right on top of Harry's cock and moved my hips, both of us grinding against each other.

"Want to suck you off." Harry said and he pressed his lips to mine briefly before sticking a hand into my boxers and pumping my cock while his other hand dragged down my underwear off my feet.

Harry kissed his way down my neck, chest and stomach and took me in his mouth, bobbing his head. Then he pulled off and lay down on the bed.

"Fuck me Lou." he said.

I found condoms and lube in our bags that were brought up for us and hurried back to the bed, slapping Harry's hands away from his dick.

He laughed and turned onto his stomach, hiding his face in the piles of pillows. I squirted lube onto my fingers and prepped him, kissing his lower back.

I took my fingers out and wiped them on the sheets, ripping open a condom packet with my teeth and rolling it on. 

"Okay love?" I asked, lining myself up.

"Yeah." Harry replied and I pushed him. 

We both moaned and I started to thrust. Harry scrunched up the sheets in his fists as I held tight to his thighs and thrusted in and out.

With a low moan Harry told me that he was close once we were both breathing heavily and sweating slightly.

I could feel myself reaching my climax as well as I pushed deep into Harry and he swore.

"Fuck Lou, I'm coming." he said and almost immediately after I filled up the condom. I pulled out with a squeeze to Harry's bum and tied the condom up, dropping into the rubbish bin. Harry was cleaning himself and the sheets up with tissues, still breathing heavily. I got under the sheets and Harry joined me, snuggling into my chest.

"I love you." I said, playing with his fingers, the beautifully painted nails and the new wedding ring beside the engagement ring I gave him. 

"I love you too Lou, so much." Harry replied, kissing me.

After a few seconds Harry moved his lips off mine, pressing them briefly to my cheek before he put his head down beside my shoulder. 

"Night husband." I said.

"Goodnight hubby." Harry replied back.

I could see his grin through the darkness of the room and squeezed his hand before closing my eyes and falling asleep.