Chapter 17

Harry POV

I woke up the next morning late, enjoying my first morning as a married man by watching my new husband wake up beside me.

When his eyes were open and landed on me he said good morning, his morning voice as attractive as usual. We kissed and then got up, heading to the bathroom for showers and blowjobs.

We stood in front of the mirror together wrapped in towels while we brushed our teeth and then got dressed for the day. We were going to Paris for our honeymoon for two weeks. Louis had his favourite denim jacket on and I had a loose, button-up shirt made of very comfortable material.

We packed out bags and made sure we had everything ready before noticing a text from the groupchat with everyone that we were meeting at the buffet downstairs for breakfast in fifteen minutes.

"What should we do with the presents, we can't exactly leave them in our car at the airport for two weeks." Louis said, standing in front of the pile of presents on the table in the corner.

"Um, Lottie and Niall can take them and drop them off at our place for us to open when we get back." I said, hugging Louis from behind and kissing the back of his neck.

We finished getting everything ready and once we had our bags packed, shut and piled up on the bed we went downstairs to find Niall, Lottie, Seamus, Felecite, Zayn and Gigi already sitting at a table, eating their breakfast.

"Morning lads." Louis said.

We filled up our plates with food and joined them. Liam, Gemma and Bear arrived within the next few minutes and we enjoyed the last time we'd see them all for the next two weeks.

"Are you guys excited for Paris?" Lottie asked.

"So excited. We've always wanted to go there together." I replied, grabbing Louis' hand.

I admired his new wedding ring on his finger before I let him have his hand back so he could continue eating his breakfast.

By eleven o'clock we were loading everything into the car to head off to the airport. Liam was parked in the spot beside out car and was getting Bear in his carseat. Seamus and Felecite were both hugging Niall's legs and Lottie, Gigi, Zayn and Gemma were packing everything into their cars.

"You know, we could just keep a few of these presents and you'd never know." Niall said, looking at all the wrapped presents in the back of his car.

Louis and I rolled our eyes.

"See you in two weeks then. We'll be over the day after you get back okay?" Gemma said, hugging me.

"Yep, love you Gems." I said. She moved over to hug Louis and I hugged Gigi, then Zayn, then Liam. 

As Louis said goodbye to Zayn I gave Bear a cuddle as best I could in his carseat, loving my little nephew. Zayn and Louis clapped each other on the back and Louis said goodbye to Bear as well, tickling him and making him giggle that fabulous giggle of his.

I picked up Felecite, hugging her tightly. I was glad that Seamus and Felecite were officially my niece and nephew now because they'd felt like it since the day they were born.

Louis was holding Seamus and we swapped twins, then I hugged Lottie, kissing her on the cheek. Niall and Louis laughed about something Louis had whispered in Niall's ear and then I hugged Niall.

"Love you Nialler." I said.

"You too Harold." Niall replied. Louis hugged Lottie, telling his sister that he would call her when we landed and then we'd said goodbye to everyone. Niall lifted Seamus up in his arms and Lottie did the same to Felecite, both of them holding hands. 

Louis and I got into the car and waved, calling goodbyes out of the open windows. 

"Bye bye Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis!!" Seamus yelled a bit too loudly because Niall jumped and covered his ears.

All of us laughed and with one last 'love you all' we were away, driving down past Lake Windermere, the view of the last month and towards the airport.

Once we got there we parked the car, checked out bags in, made it through security and we sat around waiting for our flight to board. We had McDonalds for lunch and then went to our gate.

Around two in the afternoon we boarded, finding out seats and sitting down. 

It took about fifteen minutes after the safety procedure and lining the aeroplane up to the runwa before we were gathering speed and lifting off. I squeezed Louis' hand, kissing the side of his face.

"We're off on our honeymoon." I said, smiling at him.

"I love you." Louis said.

"I love you too." I replied.

We watched the sky outside the window, off to the city of love to celebrate our marriage. I thought about what the next few years could hold for Louis and I and our wonderful friends and family.