Chapter 13

Louis POV

I slept in, deciding that I could because the wedding wasn't until five p.m. 

Zayn knocked on the door at nine o'clock and we ordered breakfast from room service. Once we'd eaten that and sat about Lottie arrived at my room, holding hands with the twins. They run in and Lottie hugged me.

"You excited?" she asked.

"Yeah, I don't know what to do for the next seven and a half hours though." I replied.

"Go for a walk around the gardens, Harry and Gemma are having a spa day so as long as you're back here by twelve you won't run into him." Lottie said.

"Okay then. You guys coming?" I asked.

We met Niall and Liam and Bear at reception and all of us went for a walk, Bear in his pushchair and Seamus and Felecite running around. The altar was ready at the edge of the lake and it looked amazing.

I was back in my room by half past eleven and Zayn and Liam joined me to discuss what I had to do for the wedding

I was back in my room by half past eleven and Zayn and Liam joined me to discuss what I had to do for the wedding. I was glad Harry was walking down the aisle, I knew he wanted to. Gemma and Zayn were going to walk down the aisle and then Niall and Lottie, then Felecite, throwing flowers and Harry with Seamus following him with the rings.

Liam was rehearsing what he had to say over and over but he was excited to be the one to actually marry us. Then at about half past twelve Liam had to go and see Harry.

Zayn and I ordered lunch and watched some tv until about three p.m.

"Alright Louis, I have to go see Gigi and sort out everything with Niall and make sure everything's ready. I'll be back at four o'clock."  Zayn said and he clapped me on the shoulder and left.

I lay down in bed and scrolled through Instagram, waiting for Zayn to come back.

At quarter to four I had a shower and a shave, during which I heard Zayn come into the hotel room. I brushed my teeth and put some underwear on to walk out and put my tux on.

Zayn was sitting on the bed, already in his tuxedo. I opened the cupboard and pulled out my clothes, putting on my pants and buttoning up my shirt. I tucked my shirt in and grabbed my waistcoat, putting that over the top. Then I put my blazer type thing on and I was ready. Zayn finished up with some last touches and pronounced me ready.

"Thanks lad." I said, hugging him.

"No problemo Tommo. Shall we go?" Zayn asked, pointing to the door.

"Yeah." I said, taking a deep breath. Zayn opened the door for me and we entered the hallway, got in the elevator to go downstairs, passed through reception and out to the garden of the hotel, where the altar was waiting by the lake.

Zayn left me to go and wait where Harry would be arriving any minute.

I hugged my mum and then Harry's and joined Liam at the altar. He grinned at me and gave me a squeeze on the arm. The doors opened onto the aisle and the music started. Zayn and Gemma came out arm in arm and walked down the aisle towards me.

Zayn stood beside me, slightly behind and Gemma stood on the other side of Liam.

Then Niall and Lottie came out. Niall stood between Liam and Gemma and then out walked Felecite, dropping little flower petals as she walked. Everyone cooed at her and then she reached Lottie and Lottie grabbed her hand.

I kept my eyes fixed on the end of the aisle as Harry walked out. Holy fuck, he'd cut his hair. And his nails were painted our colours and he grinned at me as he walked over, Seamus behind him with the box of rings. 

I'd never seen anyone look so perfect.

"Hey." he said, stopping next to me.

"Hi there." I replied, grinning at him.