Chapter 2

Harry POV

We've been at the lake house for the past few hours, we caught up over a beer in the garden and then me and Louis went back upstairs to unpack. The others had already been here a day.

Louis let out a long sigh and flopped down on the bed after barely three minutes.

I hung my hoodie in the closet and turned around to look at Louis. He had his eyes shut and his arms behind his head comfortably.

I laid down beside him, resting my head on his chest. He reached his hand into my hair and I looked up at him, his beautiful blue eyes now open and watching me. I grinned and leaned in for a kiss, savoring the feel of his lips.

Louis shuffled into a more comfortable lying position and pulled me on top of him, kissing me the way he knew I liked. 

"Louis." I said, pulling away once my brain had started working again.

"What babe, I'm just kissing my fiancée." Louis said innocently.

"You're just trying to avoid unpacking." I said, shuffling off him and off the bed, pulling Louis up. Louis pouted and I kissed him again, then passed him one of the bags.

---

Around six o'clock once Harry, Gemma and Zayn had finished cooking dinner we took the plates out to the little jetty on the lake which had a large outdoor table.

"Now Seamus, Felecite, remember that you have to stay away from the edge okay?" Niall said, kneeling down beside his children. The jetty had no walls or anything it just dropped to the lake.

"Yes daddy." the twins said and Niall grinned, lifting them up and putting them down on their chairs. Zayn laid Bear down in a little bassinet that Liam had brought out and Louis and Gigi poured wine for everyone.

We started to serve ourselves and spent about half an hour talking and eating until the twins started to lose interest in their meal.

"Ni, they should probably go to bed." Lottie said, checking the time.

"Here, I'll help." I said, pushing back my chair. I grabbed Seamus' hand and we walked back the short distance across the garden to the house.

Lottie and I gave the twins a quick bath, dressed them into their pyjamas and tucked them into bed.

"Night Harry." Seamus mumbled, closing his eyes.

"Night bud. Night Felecite." I said, kissing them both on the foreheads and following Lottie out of their bedroom. We left the door ajar and as we came downstairs the others were coming back inside.

"Do you want to watch a movie?" Zayn asked once we had finished putting the dishes into the dishwasher and cleaning everything up. 

"Sure." Louis replied and we all agreed and sat down in the living room to watch a movie.

About half an hour later Bear started crying upstairs and Gemma went up to check on him, guessing that he was hungry.

The movie finished around ten o'clock and looking around the living room I noticed Niall was fast asleep with his head on Lottie's shoulder.

"Well you can tell he's a father now." Zayn said, he was sitting next to Niall and watching him closely.

Lottie put her fingers into his hair and kissed him on the forehead, pushing him gently off her shoulder.

"Whasgoinon?" Niall asked, jerking awake and looking around.

"You were asleep." I said.

"Oh." Niall replied.

"Come on then, let's go to bed." Gigi said, getting up. We all got up and Liam turned off the downstairs lights and made sure the doors were locked, following us up the stairs last.

The second floor had two bathrooms and five bedrooms, one for each couple and one for the twins. Bear slept in Liam and Gemma's room. We all went into one of the two bathrooms to brush our teeth and I found myself with Louis, Gemma and Lottie.

"Here you go love." Louis said, passing me my toothbrush from a little bag.

"Thanks Lou." I said, putting some toothpaste on and starting to brush my teeth.

Once we'd brushed our teeth, rinsed our toothbrushes and put them back we hugged the two girls goodnight and left them to wash off their makeup and whatever else they were doing.

"Night Nialler." Louis said as Niall went into his and Lottie's room.

"Night lads." Niall replied, he still sounded sleepy.

Louis and I went into our bedroom and I closed the curtains over the glass sliders while Louis knocked the piles of pillows off the bed and tugged back the neatly folded sheets. I turned on the lamp on my side of the bed and Louis turned off the main light. We both shimmied out of our shorts and t-shirts and got into bed.

"This is nice." I said, getting comfortable.

"Yeah, what are we going to do tomorrow?" Louis asked, cuddling into my side.

"I want to swim in the lake. And we have to finish the wedding planning." I replied.

"Who are you going to pick for your best man? Niall or Liam?" Louis asked.

This had been bugging me for a long time. I'd been friends with both of them since before I hit puberty and now I had to choose one of them to stand beside me at the altar.

"I don't know." I said, burying my face in Louis' shoulder.

"Just talk to them, maybe they can choose between them." Louis replied.

"Yeah, goodnight Lou." I said, kissing him.

"Night H." Louis replied. I turned off the lamp and gave Louis another kiss on the cheek before kicking off the blankets because of the heat and closing my eyes.