Final Epilogue

Harry POV

It was long day at the hospital treating lots of people with various injuries but finally it was Friday. I made my way down to the ground floor, greeting various people and making it out to my car.

Louis and I had got married about three and a half years ago now and life was as amazing as it could be. Niall and Lottie had got married and had another baby, a little boy they called James, who was now two years old. Seamus and Felecite were five and they had started school that year. Liam and Gemma were also married and had had another baby, a little girl called Anna, named slightly after mine and Gemma's mum and Bear was four years old. Zayn and Gigi were again married and had a baby girl called Khai, who was three years old.

I made my way through traffic and my phone started ringing. I accepted the call from my husband Louis and put him on speaker.

"Hey love." he said.

"Hi Lou, what's going on?" I asked.

"Well Niall's having some problem and work and needs me to pick up the twins because Lottie is in the middle of a swimming lesson with James. Can you pick up Freddie for me?" Louis asked.

"Sure babe. What time will you be home?" I said.

"Oh, around the same time as you, I'm nearly at Seamus and Fizzy's school. I told everyone to just come around as soon as they can." Louis replied.

"Alright, see you soon, love you." I said.

"Yeah, love you too Haz." Louis replied and he hung up.

I changed lanes and went to Freddie's daycare. That's right. Louis and I have a son. It was a long, tiring, expensive process but now we have our beautiful three year old son.

I parked at his daycare and went inside, going into his classroom where he was playing with his friends.

"Hey Freddie!" I said happily, picking him up when he came running at me.

"Hey Daddy!" Freddie replied excitedly.

"What did you do today?" I asked him, walking over to his little cubby hole to get his things.

"Me and Khai played with the cars and they all hit each other!" Freddie said. 

"Cool bud." I replied, grabbing his little bag and putting it over my shoulder. Zayn and Gigi's little girl Khai was also at daycare with Freddie and she came running up to me.

"Hey Uncle Harry." she said.

"Hey Khai, are you excited to come to our house tonight?" I asked her.

She nodded and their teacher came over after helping two kids arguing over a toy.

"Goodbye Freddie, have a good weekend!" she said.

"Bye bye." Freddie said.

"Khai are you going home with your uncle?" the teacher asked.

"Uh, Louis was going to do the pickup, he never told me if I was getting her or not." I said, worrying.

"Don't worry Harry, I've got her." Zayn said, walking into the classroom just at the right moment. He picked Khai up and gave her a hug.

"Alright have a good weekend." the teacher said, smiling at us all.

"Yeah you too." I replied. Zayn grabbed Khai's bag and we walked back out to the carpark.

"Are you coming straight round or going home first?" I asked Zayn.

"I need to go home and get our things. I'll be there around four o'clock though." Zayn replied.

"Cool, see you soon." I said and we both put our kids into their carseats and said goodbye.

I drove back home and Louis was already there with Seamus and Felecite, they were watching tv and Louis was doing some leftover dishes from last night.

"Hey babe." I said once Freddie had run off to his cousins.

"Hey H." Louis replied, puckering up his lips. I laughed and kissed him, then helped him dry the dishes and put them away. 

By four o'clock people started arriving, first Zayn, Gigi and Khai. Fifteen minutes later Liam, Gemma, Bear and little Anna arrived and then Lottie arrived at half past four, James on her hip and her hair wet from James' swimming lesson.

Lottie went upstairs to have a shower and around five Niall arrived, apologizing for being late and thanking Louis for picking the twins up from school. All seven of the kids were playing with Freddie's toys in the living room after I turned the tv off and told them to play together.

Louis passed beers and a few glasses of wine and a sparkling water for Liam around as Lottie came downstairs, her hair washed and dried. She gave Niall a kiss and thanked us for letting her use the shower.

Around six o'clock Niall and I went out to get pizza and bought a lot because you need a lot of pizza to feed 15 people.

By the time we got back everyone had set up the living room with a big air mattress and blankets and pillows on the couch. Liam and Gemma were cuddled up on the side of one couch, Anna sitting in Gemma's lap. Freddie, Khai, Bear, Seamus and Felecite were lying on the air mattress waiting for the movie to start. Louis gestured me over to the big armchair where he was sitting and I cuddled up beside him.

Once everyone was comfortable Zayn started the movie and we shared around the pizza, Freddie settling himself down on mine and Harry's laps.

I watched Louis while he was watching the movie, the perfect man that I loved with all my heart. Then I watched my son, eating his pizza and laughing at the movie. I looked around at all my family, some of them I weren't related to but I loved them all.

After the movie was the challenge of getting the kids to bed. Freddie's room had mattresses on the floor for Khai, Bear, Seamus and Felecite. James was sleeping in a little cot bed in Niall and Lottie's room and the same for Anna in Gemma and Liam's room.

We only had two spare rooms, plus Freddie's room and mine and Harry's room, so Zayn and Gigi had the big air mattress in the living room. Once all seven kids were tucked up in bed and had had their kisses and stories we all sat around in the living room, talking and having another drink or two.

"Oo, Megan called me today, her and Ollie are engaged! Isn't that exciting." Louis told everyone. 

Around ten pm we decided to go to bed. Louis and I were brushing our teeth in our ensuite bathroom and making faces at each other in the mirror. I was 25 and was married and had a son but when Louis laughed his laugh and kissed me I felt like a seventeen year old, sneaking around with my best friends brother.

We finished cleaning our teeth and went back to the main bedroom. Louis closed the curtains and I switched off the main light, leaving only the two lamps beside our bed on. We both took off our jeans and shirts and got into bed, Louis' cold feet brushing my bare legs like usual.

"Isn't this so amazing. This little life we have with our family." Louis said.

"It's the best." I replied.

We just gazed at each other for a while.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too." Louis replied. 

"Goodnight love." Louis said and he kissed me goodnight, his lips lingering near my face for a second before he reached over and turned off the lamp on his side of the bed. I did the same, plunging the room into darkness. I felt his hand grab mine beneath the sheets and he fiddled with my wedding ring like he always did, as if he couldn't believe it was there.

I couldn't believe it was there either. I couldn't believe that life had turned out so incredibly. And I couldn't believe it was Lottie's brother.