Chapter 11

Harry POV

After two more days chilling out with everyone at the lake house it was time to pack up and leave for the hotel where Louis and I would get married.

It was a bit chaotic in the house at the moment, Bear was crying, Seamus and Felecite were playing tag together, Liam was trying to carry six bags down the stairs at the same time, Louis had dropped a cup in the kitchen and was trying to keep the running kids away from the glass, Niall had just walked in on Zayn in the shower and Zayn was shouting at him, Lottie was laughing at Niall and holding the screaming Bear and Gemma was trying to help Liam down the stairs but only made things worse.

Within the next half hour Bear had calmed down, Seamus and Felecite had bumped heads and quickly finished their game, Louis had successfully cleaned up the glass, Liam and Gemma had packed their bags into the car, Zayn was dressed, Niall was recovering, Lottie was still trying not to laugh and we were ready to go.

"I don't want to leave." Louis whined, looking around the living room.

"How about one more swim before we go?" Liam suggested.

Everyone cheered in response to that so we got our swimming things from our cars and had a quick swim in the lake, enjoying the last of the relaxing holiday before the chaos of the wedding  tomorrow.

We drove to the hotel where a few people were already there for the reception dinner. Louis and I had separate rooms, seeing as we weren't going to see each other the day before the wedding.

I was chilling out in my room when Louis arrived to go downstairs for the rehearsal dinner.

"You ready love?" he asked.

"Yup." I replied, getting off the ready.

"My god you look hot." he said, grinning at me.

"Well so do you Lou, look at us." I said, looking down at his blue suit. It was hot and sunny outside and the rehearsal dinner was outside, even though the wedding reception would be indoors.

Louis kissed me until I pulled away, grabbed his hand and pulled him downstairs and out to the gardens.

"Looking good lads." Niall said when we arrived at the gathering of tables. 

He was dressed up too and looked pretty good himself.

Louis squeezed my hand and then walked off to greet his mum, who was talking to Lottie

Niall led me over to the table where me, Louis, our parents, Zayn, Liam, Gemma, Lottie and Niall would be sitting. Gemma hugged me and we sat down, talking to our parents.

We had a light meal, Louis beside me, going over everything for the wedding tomorrow. Niall, Zayn and Liam gave quick speeches, saving the big stuff for tomorrow.

The afternoon was perfect and once the main guests that were invited to the rehearsal, about twenty of them had left we said goodbye to our families and Louis and I went up to my room.

"Well, see you tomorrow then." Louis  said, holding my hand outside my door.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you too Hazza." he replied, kissing me.

After a few seconds we broke apart. 

"See you tomorrow." I said.

"Bye." Louis replied, grinning. I went into my hotel room and shut the door, listening to Louis' footsteps going back down the hall. 

I watched tv for a bit and at seven o'clock Niall showed up with some food for me, doing his duty as best man.

We watched a movie and ate the food until about nine o'clock.

"Alright, I got to go see Lottie and the kids, me and Liam will be in tomorrow morning alright mate?" Niall said, getting up.

"Yup, thanks Niall." I said.

"No problem." he said and he left, shutting the door behind him.

I turned off the tv and had a long, relaxing shower before getting into bed.

---

Louis POV

"See you in the morning Lou." Lottie said, hugging me.

"Yeah, bye you guys." I said and Lottie, Zayn, Seamus and Felecite left my room.

It was about seven p.m. and I watched a movie, then got into bed and scrolled through Instagram for a bit, thinking about tomorrow, I was getting married.

Once I'd actually turned my phone off it took a long time to get to sleep.