Chapter 3

Harry POV

I woke up around eight o'clock and found myself watching Louis. His fluffy hair was messy around his face and he had a pillow crease on his cheek but he looked beautiful. I leaned across to kiss him awake and he soon kissed back.

"Morning." I said.

"Morning love." Louis replied, closing his eyes again.

"Come on Lou, let's go downstairs and get breakfast. Everyone's probably awake." I said.

"Urgh, fine." Louis said, rubbing his eyes and sitting up.

We got dressed into shirts and shorts and left our bedroom. Zayn and Gigi were on the stairs, heading downstairs too. We said good morning and followed them into the living room/kitchen where Liam, Gemma, Lottie, Niall and the twins were laid out on the floor, with Bear on his tummy on his little baby mat.

"Morning." I said, flicking on the kettle to make tea.

"Morning. Liam and I were talking about going fishing later, do you guys want to come with?" Niall asked, sending a toy car along the carpet towards Felecite.

"H, you should go with Niall and Liam and Zayn and I can take the kids to the park or something." Louis said.

I knew from the look he was giving me that he wanted me to take the opportunity to talk to them about my best man.

Felecite and Seamus heard the word 'park' and got excited so Zayn and Louis said they'd take them after breakfast. Liam got up to sort out the fishing rods and things and me, Louis, Gigi and Zayn had some quick cereal.

"What are you girls going to do?" Zayn asked.

"Well if you guys are looking after the kids maybe we'll go shopping or look around town?" Gemma suggested.

So once breakfast had finished Gemma gave Louis and Zayn very strict instructions about looking after Bear, the girls had got ready to go out and Liam told Niall and I that everything was waiting for us.

We all went our separate ways, Liam, Niall and I heading out to the jetty connected to our garden, where we ate dinner last night.

We baited up our hooks and settled ourselves down, casting out onto the lake.

"I have a dilemma lads." I said after a while.

"What?" Niall asked.

"I have to pick one of you guys to be my best man." I said.

"Oh, yeah." Liam said.

"Hey, maybe we can do it like in Friends and one of us can be the best man and one of us can be the minister." Niall suggested.

"Niall that's a st- wait a minute that might not be a stupid idea." I said.

"Well how would we decide who would be minister and who would be best man?" Liam asked.

"Hold on, we can flip for it. Hold my rod Liam." I said, passing my fishing rod to Liam and grabbing a one pound coin from my pocket.

"Niall, call it." I said, flipping the coin.

"Heads." 

"It is heads. Do you want to be best man or minister?" I asked.

"Best man. But don't worry Liam, you get to be the one who actually marries them." Niall said.

"Yeah, that's pretty cool. And you can give a speech too." I said, as Liam passed the fishing rod back to me.

"Thanks Harry. Don't worry about it, it would be fun to be your minister. And Niall couldn't do it anyway, he'd mess it up big time." Liam replied, sticking his tongue out at Niall.

"FISH ON!" Niall called excitedly, before he could insult Liam back. 

---

We walked back into the house three hours later after leaving the fish we caught in the cooler outside, filled with ice.

The girls weren't back yet but Zayn was tickling the twins and Louis was trying to get Bear to sleep, rocking him gently in his arms.

"Here Lou." Liam said, reaching for Bear.

"Urgh no way am I giving him to you. You smell absolutely awful, do you want to inflict a lifetime of trauma onto your innocent first born son?" Louis said, stepping away from Liam.

"Dickhead, I'm going to go have a shower." Liam said.

"Best idea you've ever had." Louis replied.

"Hey Lou." I said, approaching Louis as he sat down on the couch, Bear still held tightly in his arms.

"Ew, you smell too, this is why I don't go fishing." Louis said.

"It's about the best man." I said.

"Ooh, who did you pick?" Louis asked, forgetting how bad I smelt.

"Well Niall suggested one of them being my best man and one of them officiating the wedding. We flipped a coin and it looks like Niall is my best man and Liam is going to officiate it. Is that okay with you?" I asked.

"Okay? That's perfect. I love you." Louis replied, kissing me.

"Love you too." I said.

"Yep, I do love you, but I'd love you more after a shower." Louis said, grinning at me.