Chapter 4

Louis POV

Shortly after lunch, around half past one, the three girls came back. 

"Alright who's coming down to the lake?" Zayn asked, his arm around Gigi.

Everyone agreed and went upstairs to get changed. I went into our bedroom to see Harry's naked bum facing me as he pulled on his swimming shorts. I closed the door and locked it, hearing the two twins squealing about something in the hall.

I hugged Harry from behind, pressing my lips against his neck and trailing them down to his shoulder.

"Hmm, everyone will be out of the house." Harry said thoughtfully, holding my hands closer around his body.

"Just what I was thinking." I mumbled back, still kissing his neck.

Harry fiddled with the string on his swimming shorts and untied the knot, slipping them down, leaving him completely naked. He turned around and kissed me, stepping towards the bed and both of us fell backwards onto it, shuffling into the middle without breaking the kiss.

Harry helped me slide my shorts and boxers down as I tugged my shirt over my head, then I flipped him round onto his back and straddled him, grinding my hips down as I sucked a hickey into his chest.

I got up and hurried over to the drawer where Harry had put lube and condoms, getting back onto the bed with them, where Harry was stroking himself. As I sat down beside him he kissed me and moved his way steadily down, until he was at the tip of my cock, then he took me in his mouth.

I felt him pull me closer and in deeper then I pulled out. 

"Can't come before I fuck you. Alright, turn around love." I instructed and Harry did just that, balling up the sheets in his fists.

I lubed up my fingers and pushed one, then two, then three in, stretching Harry out gently. Then I pulled my fingers out and wiped them roughly on the sheets, grabbing a condom and ripping the packet open. 

I rolled it on and lined myself up with Harry, my hands tightly around his thighs as I pushed in. Harry let out a deep groan as I pushed in deep and then started to roll my hips. I began to thrust, knowing I was leaving fingernail marks in Harry's thighs from the way I was holding them.

He just groaned and swore under his breath, letting out a loud 'Fuck Louis!' when I rammed back in, hitting him right in the spot. It didn't take long before we both came, maybe because we hadn't fucked in nearly a week.

We cleaned ourselves up and then put our swimming things on. We checked each other for anything we needed to fix but there was no changing the growing hickey on my shoulder or the fingernail marks still visible near the line of Harry's shorts.

We went out to the lake where the others were swimming and Liam wolf-whistled as we approached the edge of the jetty. I rolled my eyes and cannonballed into the water, which was immensely refreshing on this hot summer day, especially after being slightly sweaty from sex.

Harry jumped in too and we swam over to where Bear was being held tight by Gemma, of course he was too young to swim but he was enjoying the water, waving his arms around and splashing himself by accident, which was just adorable.

Lottie and Gigi were holding the twins, in their swimming costumes and blowup armbands and Liam, Niall and Zayn were passing around a blowup ball. Harry went over to Gemma and took Liam from her, holding him close to his chest and joining the other girls. Gemma joined me and the boys in playing with the beach ball.

"Niall, come over here and help me with the twins. We're going to try some more swimming." Lottie called. Bear started crying and Gemma took him out of the water, wrapping him in a little towel and sitting down to watch Seamus and Felecite.

We all went over and made a circle with Lottie and the two toddlers in the middle. 

"Come here Felecite, come on." Niall said encouragingly as Lottie let go of her to swim the short distance to Niall.

"That's my girl." he said proudly, scooping her up out of the water and kissing her on the cheek.

"Come to me Seamus, come here lad." I said to Seamus as he went next, kicking his little feet to reach me. He got into my arms and I hugged him, then let him swim across the circle to Zayn and Felecite went to Gigi. 

We carried on with that for a bit and then decided to go back to the garden for a beer before dinner, which was going to be the fish that Harry, Liam and Niall had caught that morning.