Chapter 10

Louis POV

The door was pushed open loudly as two little pairs of feet came running into the room. Harry and I both woke up with a jump at the noise and sat up to see Felecite and Seamus climbing up onto the bed. Harry laughed and helped them up, plonking them down between us.

It was then that the memories from the night before came back but Harry flashed me a smile and gave me a kiss that confirmed that everything was alright again.

"Where did you two monkeys go?" Niall called from outside and he appeared in the doorway, looking for his kids.

"Morning Nialler." I said.

"Morning lads. See you worked it all out last night?" Niall said, leaning on the doorframe.

"Yup." I replied.

"Oh god, please tell me you guys have underwear on right now?" Niall asked.

"Why do you think they're above the sheets mate?" Harry replied with a grin.

"Oh lord, you two are going to be the death of me." Niall said, scooping up a twin in each arm and leaving, the door banging shut behind him.

We both laughed and Harry lay back down, putting his tattooed arms behind his head.

Something about the way he looked with his steadily growing hair, muscly, inked arms and chest and his tired eyes looking up at me made him look incredibly amazing.

I snuggled down onto his chest and he played with my hair and before long we both fell asleep again.

When we woke up it was about ten o'clock and Gemma could be heard calling to us from the other side of the door.

"We're going down to the lake!" she called.

"Alright!" Harry called back.

We got out of bed and got dressed before going downstairs and getting some toast for breakfast.

Harry lead the way out to the lake with his plate of food and his mug of tea and I followed him, watching my friends, sister and niece and nephew splashing about in the water. Bear was held in Zayn's arms and he was giggling as Zayn trickled water over his head.

Harry and I sat down and dangled our bare feet in the water while we ate breakfast, amazed that the sun was so high and the air was so hot so early in the morning.

After a while everybody got out of the water and wrapped themselves up in towels, heading back to the house. They got dressed and then we gathered in the living room for a game of Cluedo, Seamus and Felecite playing with their toys in the corner.

Harry was leaning against the couch with Bear comfortably in his lap while we played, feeding him his bottle. I watched him for a while until he caught me, winking at me and then turning his attention back to his nephew.

For lunch we made sandwiches and ate them in the garden like most lunches. We were enjoying the day because we were leaving the lake house in three days to go and move to the hotel where the wedding would take place.

"Hey guys do you think you lot can watch the twins tonight if Niall and I go out for dinner?" Lottie asked.

"Oh, Gemma and I were going to ask if you guys could watch Bear." Liam said.

"Wait, why don't all of you go out, Zayn and Gigi too, and me and Harry can babysit?" I suggested.

"Really Lou?" Lottie asked.

"Yeah, sure. We love these little kids. You should go." I replied.

"I agree, we can watch our nephews and niece for a night." Harry added.

"Ok, thanks guys." Gemma said, leaning across the table to hug her brother.

---

At half past five the six of them were ready to go. They had booked reservations for a fancy restaurant in town.

"Alright goodnight lads." Zayn said, ushering everyone out of the door to stop Lottie from kissing Seamus for the twentieth time or Liam to tell me that Bear needed his next bottle in an hour for the seventeenth time.

Then with a wave Zayn had closed the front door and they were all leaving.

"Where's mummy?" Felecite asked, watching the door.

"Mummy and Daddy have gone for dinner. But you're going to have a lot of fun with Uncle Harry and Uncle Louis because we're going to watch a movie and have pizza." Harry said, picking Felecite up.

"Yayy!" the twins cheered and Harry and I laughed.

Within the next twenty minutes pizza had been ordered, Seamus and Felecite had picked Finding Nemo for the movie and Bear was bouncing away in his little bouncer, giggling to himself.

When the doorbell rang to announce the arrival of the pizza Harry got up to pay the guy and I went into the kitchen to get some plates and glasses of water.

Seamus, Felecite and Harry had started the pizza when I came back in and set down the water and dishes on the coffee table.

"Plates Lou? When did you become such a parent?" Harry asked teasingly, picking a piece of fallen pepperoni off his shirt.

"See, even you're making a mess Harry." I said, grabbing the cloth to wipe his shirt. I was suddenly aware that I could smell Harry's hair and my knee was pressed into his crotch and my hand was on his chest when Bear started crying.

I cleared my throat and backed away to put the cloth down and pick up Bear. Harry laughed at my reaction and held out his pizza to offer me a bite as I rocked Bear to and fro to calm him down.

After the movie we put the twins to bed, which was a bit of hard work, then we put on some Friends while we gave Bear his nighttime bottle and waited for everyone to get home.

"Thanks, goodnight." was the last thing we heard from them all before they went to bed, Bear now asleep in Gemma's arms. We switched off the tv and went upstairs, brushing our teeth and getting into bed.

Harry kissed me goodnight and instead of pulling away he pushed his tongue into my mouth. I grinned against his lips as he kept kissing me, moving to straddle me.

"Hold on there Harold." I said, pushing him off me.

He flopped back down onto his side of the bed and pouted.

"What?" he asked.

"What if we didn't have sex again until after we're married?" I suggested.

"Oh Lou." Harry whined.

I laughed and kissed his still pouting lips. 

"Alright, I guess it will be romantic." Harry agreed.

"Okay then." I replied. I gave him one last kiss before getting comfortable to go to sleep.