Chapter 45

Frank's P.O.V

​I smiled as I looked across at Gerard. The man I love. How did I get so lucky? I don't care about the money. I have Gerard Arthur Way. The sexiest, most caring human being I have ever had the fortune to meet. And he's all mine. And Mikey's of course. But that's different.
​"You okay, sweetheart?" Gerard asked with concern.
​My smile widened. "I have the unbelievably sexy, Gerard fucking Way." I stated. "I'm fucking awesome."
​He smiled. "Your the sexy one." He said. "Now eat up before the others arrive."
​I frowned. "The others?"
​"Mikey, Oli, Jez, your Mum, Bob and Ray." He stated. "The driver went to pick them up so we can tell them our plans for us all." He frowned. "Is that okay, baby?"
​I smiled. "It's perfect." I told him as I reached across the table to take his hand in mine. "Shall we eat then?"
​The meal was amazing. After we'd eaten, Gerard led me to the front of the house. We sat on the ​​​​​​​​​​M​​​​​​​​assive doorstep to wait for the others. He pulled me into his arms. Hugging me as we waited.
​"You didn't have to do this, baby." I told him as I rested my head on his shoulder.
​"Do what?" He asked.
​"Buy this expensive house." I said.
​He frowned. "It wasn't expensive." He stated. "It only cost two point five mill."
​My eyes widened as I stared at him.​​​​​​​​​​