It's Always Quiet Before a Storm

.

"If you don't mind my asking, who was that Sir Meliodas?" Elizabeth asked, tilting her head to the side.

"She's my sister, Irreron." He replied, staring at the spear she had tossed.

.

Gilthunder was confused. If it was Meliodas who caught the spear, it would've been lauched back by now. But his magic had just dissipated, as if someone stopped it in midair.

He decided to leave it be for awhile. Right now, he needed to confirm Meliodas' whereabouts.

.

By the time I made it back to my shop I was exhausted. Too many things had happened and I was in no mood to continue being conscious. I locked my doors before going up to my room, changing and going to sleep.

It wasn't until late the next day that I awoke. I got out of bed and got dressed before descending to the shop portion of the building.

I unlocked the front door and turned the sign to open. Quickly retreating to the back of the store, I entered the kitchen. From there I made a quick breakfast, and some tea as well.

I then went back out onto the floor, sitting on a stool behind the counter. I ate my breakfast and returned to place the plate in the sink. I finally sat down behind the counter and stayed, slowly sipping my tea and debating whether or not I wanted to head out to the smithy.

I had almost made up my mind when the bell above the front door rang, signaling someone had entered. I looked up from my daydreaming to see who it was.

"You've got a nice shop here, lil sis."

.