Everywhere at Once

.

Hawk stood on his hind legs, his face resting on the stool. Elizabeth stood not too far from him, watching the heir. I sat by the door, allowing me to see the entire room.

The heir only laid still. Unresponsive even after all that had occured. Though, I don't suppose the dead rise for such things.

Hawk decided to voice his thoughts on the matter, "Can you believe this guy's still out cold even after all that racket outside?"

Elizabeth was about to respond when someone knocked on the door. The Doctor entered not a second later, "Just checking on how our patient's doing," He said.

"Better, thanks to you." Elizabeth replied. "That medicine of yours seems to have him sleeping well, quite well."

"Yeah, it's almost like he's dead or somthin'," Hawk mumbled. Elizabeth immediately turned around, a pained expression on her face.

"Hawk please!" She yelled, "Don't say things like that!!"

Then the doctor spoke up, "In fact, it's quite accurate.." he began.

I simply glared at him. "Admitting, are we?"

Everyone turned to look at me before a voice we hadn't heard before began to speak.

"Doctor, you've done well. It appears you were successful in your task." The voice said.

Elizabeth and Hawk began looking around for the source of the voice. I simply sat and waited for the holy knight to reveal himself, but the doctor began to speak again.

"Belladonna, Spanish fly, Nightshade and henbane were all ingredients that I used to create the poison. My condolences, but this boy will never wake up again."

I had tried to keep it in, but the serious-tone the doctor used was too much. I began to snicker before it turned into full-blown laughing. The doctor turned around, confused, and rightly so.

Elizabeth looked at me as if I had just killed her brother, and Hawk had no idea what was going on. I can only imagine what the look on that holy knight's face was.

My laughter soon subsided and I took a moment to collect myself. Once I had calmed down, I apologized.

"Sorry for the interruption, please, continue."

"Lady Irreron, how could you!? Sir Meliodas has been given poison and you laugh!? No matter how much you hate him, that's too cruel!!" She yelled, tears welling in her eyes.

"It's not like it matters." I sighed.

How bothersome. The heir wasn't back yet and I couldn't care less about what happens in the meantime, but if she makes a big deal out of this then I'll have no choice but to reveal that the heir isn't actually dead to get her to calm down.

It wouldn't harm me in any way, but both the heir and the doctor would be put in a compromising position.

Ah well, they're both at fault for this anyway. It's not like he can blame his faults on me. And, if the holy knight doesn't make it out, then there wouldn't be a problem.

But I'm sure he isn't working alone, the others are most likely waiting for a report or watching him. What to do..

The poor excuse for a doctor and the holy knight were frozen stiff in what I would guess to be shock, so I still had time, but Lady Elizabeth was becoming more unreasonable by the second. And I still do not know what the holy knight has in mind.

How truly bothersome...

.

anything in bold and/or italics are direct quotes from the anime and as such were not written by me!

ill be doing some editing in the previous chapters so when the next chapter comes out, I ask that you read through the entire story.

There won't be any big changes, just some basic edits and word choice changes. thank you for your support and thank you for over 500 reads, you're all amazing!! <3 :]