I Know From Experience

.

The room went silent after that. I knew the conversation would never get anywhere so I stood up and walked over to the doctor, my threatening aura quickly dissipating.

"What are we going to do with the doctor?" I said, turning to look at the heir.

By now his demonic mark had gone, making his eyes and voice return to 'normal'. He and Lady Elizabeth came to where I had the doctor trapped. If you looked, you could see the holy knight struggling against his bonds.

Sometime earlier, I had thickened the vines and made them go under his armour as well in an attempt to discourage escape. As far as I could tell, it had worked.

The heir didn't answer me. Instead, he asked, "Hey, where are we right now?"

Elizabeth responded, seemingly relieved that his usual temperment had returned, "The town of Dalmally, which is right by Bastate Prison," she explained.

"And who's that weirdo Iras has trapped outside?"

"A holy knight who said his name was Golgius," Hawk answered. He was going to continue but I interrupted him.

"This doctor was in kahoots with him. And so I ask again, what should we do with him?" I said, my demonic aura returning.

The doctor found his voice and spoke, "Please, they took my daughter. I had to, or they would-" I tightened the vines to get him to shut up but the heir glared at me so I loosened them.

I moved to the window and watched the holy knight while the doctor told his sob story. Once he had finished Lady Elizabeth turned to me.

"Lady Irreron, please let him go,"

The heir spoke up before I could, voicing his concerns, "Wait, we don't know his intentions. He could be bluffing,"

"Unfortunately, I must agree with the heir. This doctor is not to be trusted, especially after he used plants in such a disrespectful way. What a crude poison," I huffed, becoming more irritated by the memory of the poison.

"But Lady Irreron, Sir Meliodas, please! He was forced! It isn't his fault!" She pleaded.

The heir was silent for minute before he spoke, "Iras, let him go," he said. Lady Elizabeth exclaimed while I sighed.

"Very well," I said, forcing the flowers to turn to buds before releasing him from the vines. I kept them nearby though, as a precaution.

The doctor said his thank yous to Lady Elizabeth. Once he had finished I said, "Heir, the holy knight is yet to be delt with,"

He turned to me and walked towards the window to get a better look at the holy knight. He then jumped out the window and landed just a few feet away from the holy knight. Elizabeth, got worried and ran down the stairs to get outside, the doctor trailing not far behind.

I simply jumped from the window as well. Once I arrived I overheard the heir talking to the holy knight.

.

sorry it's been literally forever! but here's the chapter, here's hoping the next one won't take as long as this one did

and as always, all bolded or italicized words are direct quotes from the anime and as such were not written by me!