✨💜Introduction💜✨

(the pic above in media is how y/n looks like😊)

Name:Lee Y/N
Age:16
Hobbies:Dancing,singing,reading books,Skating.(this r my hobbies actually-)
Personality:Sometimes childish, can be stubborn too,Bubbly,cute,sweet and innocent and sensitive.
Likes:Chocolates alot,Science,flowers

Only has her mom in this world.She loves her mom alot.Right now she is in Canada and lives with her aunt after her father's death in a big car accident.Her mom lives in S.Korea as she has a job there.

Y/n doesn't know  but her mom is secretly dating Mr.Kim (bts's father).

Kim (bts's father)

BTS

Names:Kim Namjoon, Kim seokjin,Min Yoongi,Jung Hoseok, Park Jimin, Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook.

They all r in a Worldwide famous Boyband called Bts or Bangtan sonyeondan.Mr.Kim adopted all of the members when they were still a child.

When they grew up they all were fond to music and dancing and wanted to become Idols.So they auditioned in bighit entertainment together and hopefully got sucessful.

They know about their dad dating Ms.Lee(y/n's mom) but doesn't know about them having a future sister.

                (to be continued)

*Btw did u all liked the cover?👀Pls tell me in the comment section

*Btw did u all liked the cover?👀Pls tell me in the comment section.I tried editing in my mom's phone.*