✨💜Chapter 24💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

It's been almost a month and I'm in the mansion living my boring life. I go to school come back then eat and sleep and the cycle ofy routine goes on and on...

Sometimes I go with unnies to hangout but they r in senior classes so they got alot of hw and all.

I sighed as I can't even go to meet oppas as they r busy shooting "Bts in the soop 2"...

I'm right now sitting here lonely infront of the tv and staring at it blankly. But soon my eyes lit up as I thought of making some reels and upload it on insta.

I go to my room and set the camera and practiced the reel I'm gonna do and shooted an ld then uploaded it!

I sighed and pouted as I'm still bored.I guess I should make something to eat I'm feeling hungry too.

I go downstairs to tge kitchen and wear an apron and started making my yummy yummy food.

*time skip after the food was done making*

I stretched my arms and legs wide and did some exercise as they were paining alot after making the food after sooooo many days.

I looked at my food and smiled proudly.I took some of it in the dish and took off my apron then clicked some pics of the food and send it to oppas.

I then sat at the counter while chewing the food and scrolled through my phone.

*my food*

As I was eating I got a call.I pick it up just to see a vid call from oppas.

I smiled and immediately answered it while stuffing my mouth with the food which is still left im my plate.

I smiled and waved at oppas after adjusting my phone on the table so that I can talk while eating.

Jungkook:"Ahh I want to eat that. I saw the pic.It looked so delicious!"

The others nodded while I just giggled while stuffing my mouth once again teasing them as they all groaned.

Y/n:"Btw oppas how is ur all's shooting going on?"

Suga:"It's going nicely princess.How abt ur studies?"

Y/n:"Ah they're going smooth like butter! I miss u all. I'm always alone in this house"

I said while pouting.

Jin:"Aish princess we will come to meet u ok? We have a busy schedule that's why we can't come"

I nodded understandingly. Then we all talked for a lil while and then they bid goodbyes as their shooting was gonna start.

I thought of going to the mall to have some shopping and look around.

I go to my room after washing the dishes and change my clothes and then took my phone and purse and go to the exit with two bodyguards behind me.