✨💜Chapter 18💜✨

*Y/n 's pov*

I woke up the next day and got ready as today we r going to travel in Dubai. I'm excited!

Hope no one recognize oppas cuz if someone recognized them theres gonna be a huge scandal.

I saw jk oppa still sleeping.I smiled abd thought of taking a shower and then waking up oppa.
I took a shower and wore my todays outfit and did some hairstyle with make up and exit the bathroom just to see jk oppa sitting on the bed staring blankly at the wall. I guess he just woke up.

*my clothes with make up and hairstyle*

I go towards him and he looked at me up and down and had a dissapointed look on his face. I looked at him in confusion.

Jk:"Don't u think ur top is too short and revealing"

I pouted and did my bestest puppy eyes. Jk oppa was trying his best to not melt but at the end he sighed and approved.

Jk:"I agreed but Idk abt other hyungs"

He said while shrugging off. I pouted and oppa goes to tge bathroom to freshen up.

I thought of watching tv to pass my time while waiting for him.

Soon oppa came and we both head downstairs to the eating area to have our breakfast.

I go to one of the table and sat down as I found out that the other oppas haven't arrived.Jk oppa sat beside me and we both took some selfies together.

Soon the others came and we ordered some casual breakfast.
After having breakfast we sat in one rented car and thought of going to some place to roam around and do some shopping.

*our breakfast*

We go to the most expensive mall in this area and oppas literally bought everything for them from there. I also bought some accessories for me and some frocks.

I just roamed around with them as they were going to almost every shop they see in the mall😑.

Soon it was lunch time and I wasn't hungry but jin oppa glared at me activating his motherly instinct.I laughed nervously and thought of having some light lunch.

I laughed nervously and thought of having some light lunch

*my lunch*

We then thought of going to desert for camel riding and looking at the sunset.

We rented two jeeps for going as it will take almost 4-5 hrs to go to our destination.

We all took our clothes too as we thought of living one night in tent. We soon got in our jeeps hyung line in one jeep and in other maknae line and me.

We all had fun playing around and talking.We sang songs together and shouted the lyrics together.

Soon we reached there. We all came out of our jeeps after parking it. And go to the other oppas.

We all took permission for going in the desert and payed for our tents and entered the desert. There wasn't alot of crowd as it was still 4 o'clock in the noon.

We all sat on a bike(😑Idk wht it's called soo yh😅)We all rode the bike and also did races together.

We then also did some camel rides. Soon it was evening and we all thought of going to the tent area to have some rest.

First we go to our jeeps and took out our luggages we brought with us to change the clothes for the next day and night.

I just scrolled through my phone in the tent till dinner time as the other oppas were taking a rest and had a little nap in between.

Then I thought of changing my clothes to warm one as I've heard that in night it gets chilly in desert areas.

*my clothes*

*my clothes*

We then go for dinner and then after having our dinner we go back to our tents and  go to sleep.

(to be continued)