✨♡22k+views Special Oneshot♡✨(it's related to this book only)

💜When my overprotective stepbrothers react to my instagram posts...💜
____________________________________

As I've mentioned before that y/n sometimes makes vlogs and reaction vids on utube and is quite famous on insta. I thought of making this chapter hope u all like it!
.................................................................

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up by someone shouting in my ear. I screamed lightly and got up and looked at the person who woke me up.

It was jk oppa. My face got red in anger. I got up from my bed and marched towards the male who was now on the ground laughing loudly.

I glared at him and started hitting him with my hands.

He yelped in pain and started screaming for help. I stomped my feet on his feet and then got inside my bathroom.

I took a shower and wore my clothes and head downstairs for breakfast.

*my clothes*

I sat on the couch while scrolling through my phone while sipping on the delicious smoothie made by ✨jinie oppa✨...

I opened utube to see alot of notifs from my channels main board.
I saw alot of armies msging me to make a reaction vid of oppas seeing my insta posts.

I looked up to see oppas staring at tv with blank face or scrolling through thier phone 100% bored.

Y/n:"Oppas!"

They all turned their head in my direction.

Y/n:"Come on let's react to my insta pics! U all wanted me to show u all the pics right?"

Maknae line:"YESSS!! FINALLY!!"

I giggled and said,

Y/n:"Let go and grab my camera! I'll shoot the vid and post it on utube afterwards!"

They all nodded.

I got my tripod and camera then go downstairs and sit between namjoon and yoongi oppa.

I start the recording.

*time skip to reacting to the pics after the intro and all*(I'm lazy to write that so yh u all can just imagine that😬😅)

Y/n:" Soo here we go...here's the first pic!"

(CREDS TO THE OWNER OF THE PICS! I DON'T OWN ANY OF THE PICS)