✨💜Chapter 11💜✨

•Hi there!First of all thnks alot for 1k+ views😭💜✨.I love u all.•

-It's been almost a week or 2 of y/n being cold towards bts.Bts were really confused and tried to talk to u but then they slowly realised why u r ignoring them and thought of a right moment to talk with u-

*Y/n's pov*

I woke up and did my morning routine.I got ready for my school as today I've to do a presentation to the whole class.I took the pendrive and my laptop and go downstairs for the breakfast while thinking how to face my brothers today.

It hurts seeing them dull and sad when I ignore them and try to avoid them but I've to do it.

*my clothes*

I entered the dining table and sat at my seat.They all greeted me an good morning while I just nodded.
They all let out a sad sigh and started eating their breakfast.

I also lowered my gaze at the breakfast just to see some eggs and bacon. I took a fork and also started stuffing my mouth with it.
And after a bite I drank my orange juice.

As soon as I finished my breakfast I got up taking my bag and belongings saying a small bye to them with a small smile and rushed to my car as the driver drove me off to my school.

*time skip at the school*

I came out of the car and go towards my class.As I was abt to enter it someone shouted my name. I turned to see Jisso unnie. I smiled at her as she came near me and gave me a hug almost immediately. I hugged her back.

Jisso:"Hi my baby...How r u?"

Y/n:"I'm fine unnie wht abt u and the other unnies"

Jisso:"Oh they r fine and they actually got an extra class together today so they r there right now"

I nodded and chatted a bit then made a plan of eating together in lunch time so I can meet the others too.

I then enteredy classroom as the bell rang and took my seat.Soon the teacher came and called out the students one by one to come and show their presentations.As my turn came I got up and took my pendrive and laptop and go to the front of the class.

*Time skip after my presentation*

As soon as my presentation finished the bell rang. I go to my seat after bowing down to all the ppl present in class and take my bag and all things same as the other students.

It was a dance class. So I took out my dance clothes from my locker and put my other things in the locker and head to the changing room.

 So I took out my dance clothes from my locker and put my other things in the locker and head to the changing room