✨💜Chapter 28💜✨

*Y/n's pov*

I came home with mom and dad and oppas must be already at their dorms by now.

Y/n:"Mom dad I wanna talk with u both abt something"

Mom:"Sure baby go and change in ur pjs and come into our room afterwards we can talk there"

I nodded and go to my room to take a shower and change in to my pjs.

*my pjs*

*my pjs*

I then wear my slippers and head to mom and dad's room. I knock on the door after reaching and standing in front of the door.

A faint come in was heard as I opened the door and entered it smiling at both of them.

I go and sit at the bed as mom signalled me to speak up wht I wanted to say.

Y/n:"Uhm mom dad why did u...chose me for the position as ceo? And another thing oppas can't do all the paperworks and other things while handling their idol life!They'll be so stressed! They won't even get rest!"

Mom:"Sweetie we did it for urs and ur oppas future.And abt the stress they'll get come on sweetie how can u be so dumb they'll have personal assistant and when they r stresses or something their assistant will handle all the things"

I sighed in relief but soon my eyes widened when dad said something,

Dad:"Lovely tomorrow is ur first day in the Office. And I've handled ur school things. For this week u will attend class online"

Y/n:"Ok dad but wht abt meeting my friends?"

Dad:"U can meet them after this week. We've an important client's from England to come this week so we both will be busy in meeting
them. Now go to sleep and no more questions u've to wake up early in the morning!"

I nodded and hugged both of them before heading out of their room to my room

I plopped my self on my bed and drifted to deep slumber.

*The next day*

(y/n's pov)

I woke up screaming a little at the alarm while throwing it out of the window.The voice of the alarm was creepy.

I looked at the time in my phone it was 6 in the morning. I got up from my bed and go to bathroom.

After my morning routine I wore my office attire and did my hair and makeup.