✨💜Chapter 49💜✨

Helloooooooo I'm back! And hope u all r doing fine! Now I'll try to post everyday! Now let's continue the storyyy~

(and if u don't remember what happened in last chap u can just go back and check it!😊)
____________________________________

*Bts's pov except suga*

We all came out of the dance practice room and were going to grab something to eat.

As we were about to go we saw yoongi/yoongi hyung running towards us faster than a cheetah!

He came to us and put his both hands on his knees while panting and breathing heavily.

Jimin immediately handed him the water bottle.

He took it and gulped it a little and started speaking fastly like he was rapping.

Suga:"Guysdollgotkidnappedagain!!"

Our eyes widened.

Jin:"N-no u r joking! Right?!"

Suga:"Hyung why would I joke on this type of sensitive topic?! I'm damn serious and uk she called she was crying and breathing heavily and she was in xyz alley! Some ppl were following her! But before I can ask something the call disconnected by own and now it's showing switched off whenever I try to call her!"

We all were shocked when suga said that.

Tears welled up in our eyes remembering how sensitive she is and after that incident she has became more sensitive to this type of things.

We all ran to our van and got inside it and drove off to xyz alley as soon as possible.

We got there and got out of the van and didn't forgot to put our masks on properly.

There were no ppl around as now it was pretty much dark.

We looked around trying to find y/n by shouting her name.

We all were finding here and there when we heard jimin screaming.

Jimin:"H-HYUNG COME HERE!"

We all rushed to him. His eyes were wet and he was sobbing.

He showed us the necklace. When we looked at it our eyes became blur too.

 When we looked at it our eyes became blur too

*this was the necklace*

This necklace was given by mom to her when she was small. She told how precious it is to her. She finds it as her lucky charm.

We saw that it had a small crack on the side and there was a little bit blood on it.

We all were trying hard not to cry.

Namjoon took out his phone and called the police and told them the whole situation.
____________________________________

On the other side...

The ppl who kidnapped y/n took her to their van and drove off to their bosses house.

(??? Pov)

I was waiting for my bbygirl to come. I can't wait I'm going insane without her!

I heard the front door open and saw some guards coming in.

They came towards me and told me that she's here!

I smiled in joy and immediately told them to bring her inside.

After sometime I saw my mans taking her inside the lving room where I was.

I throwed daggers at them as they were carrying her in a bridal style.

I took her from them and looked at her. She was beautiful Damn beautiful!

Her doe eyes were closed her lips were curled up in a small cute pout.

Her nose was scrunched up a lil.
I saw dry tears on her puffy cute cheeks.

And a finger print mark. My eyes darkened.

???:"Whoever of u slapped her shoot urself here infront of me before I do that myself!"

They all shivered and one of them stepped forward and shooted himself in his head.

???:"This is wht happens if u try to hurt my baby! If I see a lil scratch on her than get ready for going to hell!"

(To be continued)