+・𝐢𝐧-𝐥𝐚𝐰𝐬

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"are you sure i look alright?"

"for the thousandth time, yes!"

tobio and kei have now been dating for around 2 years and they finally decided it's time kei meets tobio's mother.

"should i have brought a gift for her?"

"my mother doesn't care too much for gifts, and she's the one who wanted to meet you. end of conversation."

grabbing kei's hand, tobio walked up to the door and rang the doorbell, a few moments later a voice could be heard from the inside.

"the door's open!"

tobio looked up at kei, "ready?"

"no."

"here we go!!" the door opened softly and kei once again tensed, this time at the gasp that came from tobio's mother.

"my, what a pretty boy!"

"mom, stop, you're gonna embarrass him."

"nonsense, now come and sit."

tobio dragged kei over the the dining room table, offering water to him before sitting down at the no that was given in return. tobio's mother came into view holding a plate, that looked quite heavy.

"let me assist you!" nearly falling out of his chair, kei hurriedly went to pick up the plates; much to his displeasure tobio was shamelessly laughing at him.

"you're such a try hard!" his laughs didn't stop until his mother herself got annoyed

"i think it's lovely that kei wanted to help, now feel free to serve yourself!" her voice faded as she went back into the kitchen to collect extra napkins

"i'm still nervous."

"yeah, well don't be. she already loves you more than me."

"you're absolutely no help tobio"

"i know!"

- ✿ -

"i still can't believe you said that in front of her."

tobio's laugh echoed throughout the streets as kei quickened his pace.

"in my defense i had no idea what else to say."

"so you say a fact about dinosaurs? not even flowers or stars, fucking dinosaurs."

"it could've been worse."

though kei was now on the brink of mentally deteriorating out of embarrassment, tobio couldn't be more happy it was him who stole his heart.

"SLOW DOWN, YOU WALK TOO FAST."

"quit running your mouth and quicken your walking then."

"YOU'RE STILL EMBARRASSED? HAH"

__________
it's weird to be writing again lol