+・𝐛𝐨𝐲𝐟𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐝

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"YOU'LL BE BACK NEXT YEAR WON'T YOU?!"

"shoyo, quiet down! we're in the middle of an airport, people are staring.."

"let me be in distress in peace."

the two relaxed in their seats, the usually energetic boy pouting as tobio waved over another two.

"so this is it?"

"yeah."

"we'll miss you tobio, especially tsukki."

shoyo laughed at tadashi's words, teasing the now flustered kei.

'Flight ###, to _____ boarding now.'

"that's my cue.."

"DON'T FORGET ABOUT US!"

"BYE TOBIO!"

"MAKE SURE TO COME BACK BEFORE KEI KILLS US ALL!"

"GOD DAMMIT SHOYO."

tobio looked back at the three waving to him, he'd be back soon enough.

- ✿ -

the sound of volleyballs hitting the floor seemed rhythmic to tobio as he walked closer to gym.

bracing himself, he opened the door quietly, silently shushing the shocked coaches and observing practice.

"i leave for one year and suddenly hinata is taking receives to face again? i thought we fixed that issue."

"TOBIO!"

shoyo ran up to the dark haired male first, embracing him while mumbling that his prayers had been answered.

"the king's returned, how wonderful."

kei gave a knowing look to tobio, turning back to see tadashi explaining who the boy was.

"DID YOU MISS US?"

"more than i'd like to admit.."

"KEI HE SAYS HE MISSED YOU!"

"I DID NOT!"

tobio's face burned a light crimson color, illuminating his face.

"say it to my face. tobio~"

"glad to see some people haven't changed.."

- ✿ -

"it's nice to have you back you know."

"yeah it'd also be nice to have help with this pole."

"i'm serious."

"me too."

kei sighed, helping tobio with the equipment.

"so.. what are we?"

"whatever you want us to be."

tobio was hesitant, he didn't know exactly what kei wanted. though he hoped it was to be lovers.

"well where did we leave off?"

"confessions."

"let me redo mine."

the taller of the two walked over the shorter, unsure whether or not to grab his hand.

"hey king?"

"something you need?"

kei let out an airy laugh, shaking his head as if getting rid of unneeded nervousness.

"i like you."

"did shoyo hit your head?"

"c'mon tobio."

"well i like you too."

"can i kiss you?"

"can you?"

kei leaned downwards, connecting his lips with tobio's; gasping when the dark haired boy deepened the kiss only to pull away.

"what was that for?!"

"well kei, i don't make out with random people, things like that are reserved for my lover."

"would that be me?"

"would it?"

"i think it might."

"why not give it a shot?"

tobio reached for kei's hands, looking up at him expectantly.

"tobio, would you be my boyfriend?"

"why of course."

kei beamed, kissing his new found boyfriend, knowing that he wouldn't pull away.

boyfriend, that sounds nice.

__________
thinking about turning my kuroshou book into a tsukikage one. i need to stop with these confession oneshots, they're getting worse lol.