+・𝐟𝐞𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐥

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

"cmon kei, let's go!"

"i'm coming, give me a minute."

"i don't have a minute, please hurry, i want to see the view while all the lights are still everywhere!"

kei walked a little faster, being enchanted by the thrill that never seemed to leave tobio's voice.

"just you two?"

the man who ran the ferris wheel led them into a capsule as they handed him the tickets.

"isn't this exciting?!"

"maybe a little.." kei smiled once more at tobio, everything in that moment seemed so perfect.

the ferris wheel slowly began to turn, revealing the lights that covered the stands and booths, illuminating the sky like a reflection.

"it's so pretty.." tobio's voice trailed off, eyes widening in awe.

in comfortable silence they ventured to the top, feeling the machine begin to stop for the brief moment they'd get to stay gazing into the sky.

"wanna know a secret?"

tobio's head turned at the sudden voice, nodding curiously.

"alright, close your eyes."

doing as instructed, his eyes closed, waiting for this said secret to be revealed.

"here i go.."

moving closer, slowly becoming more anxious, kei ever so slightly parted his lips and kissed tobio. a short gasp could be heard before tobio kissed back. lasting a mere couple seconds, kei pulled away as they once again reached the bottom of the ride.

"what.. i.. kei, you-"

"you coming tobio?"

walking up to kei, his fingers grazing his lips, remembering how kei's felt on his own, he gasped once more.

"what's wrong?"

"I WANTED TO KISS YOU FIRST!"

"sorry prince, i beat you to it."

"yeah well, i'll do the first something."

"maybe it'll be me."

"GROSS KEI.."

"uh huh, sure tobio, we'll see"

__________
first kiss story?? could've been a little better