+・𝐚 𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐝 𝐬𝐭𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐧 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

tw : mentions of blood;

"why have you always been such a pain! can't you die already?!"

tobio punched kei once more, hoping his team wouldn't run into their encounter.

"why would i? i've always enjoyed angering you y'know?"

"god shut up! you're a complete fake, and, and you always have been!"

blood painted his knuckles violent hues of red, matching the tainted blonde hair he pulled away from him.

between pants and heavy breathes he listened to kei.

"that night you left, i threw myself a party. opened a bottle of champagne, wine, the vodka you hated and i celebrated like there was no tomorrow. i hate you more than you could ever imagine."

kei's voice was calm, the smirk tobio had known so well fell into a smile. their breaths became softer and their arms relaxed.

"kei? kei!"

letting out a sob he didn't know he had ever held in, he dropped the blondes body. jerking back as he heard the sound of his name being called, tobio looked down at the body once more. he never really liked the face kei made when he slept, but for now it was the exception.

"just so you know, i hate you too.. more than you could ever fucking imagine."

with a trembling breathe, tobio turned around and stepped away.

"wait for me idiot, god knows you're dying to beat me to hell too."

__________
this had some bsd in it but honestly
it also came from an old yakuza
au thing i wrote, anyone think i should
post more drabbles from it?