+・𝐤𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐧

+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*+*

kei looked up at tobio dumbfounded.

"you said we should what-?"

"adopt another cat."

tobio shuffled his feet a little, thinking of ways he could further convince kei.

"but we have aiko already."

"well, you and i are busy a lot of the time, sometimes.. so, wouldn't you think aiko gets lonely?"

tobio looked at kei with determination and smiled with satisfaction as he walked up to the closet, calling out to tobio as he slipped his jacket on.

"you already know where you wanna go?"

"yeah! i found him while i was getting food for aiko. he kept following me through the glass."

tobio smiled remembering the cat that followed him with such stars in his eyes.

"c'mon tobio, we better hurry before he gets adopted~"

"DON'T JINX IT."

tobio ran down the stairs, slipping his shoes on all while urging kei to hurry just as he was.

                                - ✿ -

"is that him?"

"isn't he pretty?!"

tobio kneeled down by the glass, pointing his finger just centimeters away from it, attempting to gain the kittens attention.

"he kinda looks like you."

"is that an insult or a compliment?"

"take it as you please, your majesty."

"hey!"

kei laughed at tobio's childish response and continued to walk towards the counter, mumbling to himself the words he'd say to the clerk.

                                - ✿ -

"he's so fucking pretty."

"well pretty isn't his name, so what would you like to name him?"

"kishi." 

"you pulled that name out of your ass just now, didn't you?"

"IT HAS A MEANING!!"

"and what is this meaning you speak of?"

"it means knight."

"not that kind of meaning."

"there's a difference? wait, oh."

tobio's eyes widened in realization as he began to swat his hands at kei.

"stop being smart."

"stop being dumb."

tobio whined once more turning towards kishi.

"tell your father to stop being mean~"

kishi squirmed out of tobio's hands quickly, taking only seconds to arrive at the top of the stairs.

"HA."

"shut up kei, i make the food around here."

"that's just foul."

__________
school has been obliterating my mental state, and this one kinda sucked.
more updates coming soon!!